- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 0037-7074 (Tisak)
ISSN 1849-1057 (Online)
UDK: 2(05); 272(05); 272-549-282; 27-789.32
Tel.+385 (0) 21 308-301
Fax.+385 (0) 21 386 138
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.kbf.unist.hr/index.php/hr/znanost/sluzba-bozja
- Publisher: Catholic Faculty of Theology, University of Split
Zrinsko Frankopanska 19, 21000 Split
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for reviewers
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Focus and scope
- Editorial board
Liturgical and pastoral newspaper Service God was launched in 1960, in Makarska, when he unveiled the first issue, the beginning of Advent. In the atmosphere of the opening of the Church worldwide, started by Pope John XXIII., And conciliar renewal of the Second Vatican Council, the magazine wanted to contribute to the liturgical education of priests and faithful. The founder of the magazine The Franciscan Province of the Most Holy Redeemer in Split. Publisher was Inter diocesan liturgical committee (ILO) (1960th-1970th), Franciscan High Seminary in Makarska (1970th-1999th), and since 1999 the Catholic Theological Faculty in Split. Journal is indexed in DOAJ, Religious & Theological Abstracts (Myerstown, SAD), European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS); ATLA Religion Database; RILM Abstracts of Music Literature and Hrcak. - liturgy - homiletics - canon law - religious pedagogy - catechetics - moral theology - pastoral theology
- Peer review: peer review, national peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 1960.
- Frequency (annually): 4
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Theology, Humanistic Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 16.09.2010.
- Rights: Journal "Divine Service" is an Open Access journal. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, redistribute, print, search and link to material, and alter, transform, or build upon the material, or use them for any other lawful purpose as long as they attribute the source in an appropriate manner according to the CC BY licence.
2023Vol. 63 No. 1
Visits: 1.490.651 *