APA 6th Edition Kos, S. i Zorović, D. (2006). BASIC LOXODROMIC NAVIGATIONAL REGULARITIES. NAŠE MORE, 53 (1-2), 1-8. Preuzeto s https://hrcak.srce.hr/8117
MLA 8th Edition Kos, Serđo i Dinko Zorović. "BASIC LOXODROMIC NAVIGATIONAL REGULARITIES." NAŠE MORE, vol. 53, br. 1-2, 2006, str. 1-8. https://hrcak.srce.hr/8117. Citirano 05.12.2020.
Chicago 17th Edition Kos, Serđo i Dinko Zorović. "BASIC LOXODROMIC NAVIGATIONAL REGULARITIES." NAŠE MORE 53, br. 1-2 (2006): 1-8. https://hrcak.srce.hr/8117
Harvard Kos, S., i Zorović, D. (2006). 'BASIC LOXODROMIC NAVIGATIONAL REGULARITIES', NAŠE MORE, 53(1-2), str. 1-8. Preuzeto s: https://hrcak.srce.hr/8117 (Datum pristupa: 05.12.2020.)
Vancouver Kos S, Zorović D. BASIC LOXODROMIC NAVIGATIONAL REGULARITIES. NAŠE MORE [Internet]. 2006 [pristupljeno 05.12.2020.];53(1-2):1-8. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/8117
IEEE S. Kos i D. Zorović, "BASIC LOXODROMIC NAVIGATIONAL REGULARITIES", NAŠE MORE, vol.53, br. 1-2, str. 1-8, 2006. [Online]. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/8117. [Citirano: 05.12.2020.]
Sažetak In loxodromic navigation two characteristic problems are encountered when calculating the necessary navigational parameters:
- a so-called first loxodromic problem in which general loxodromic course and loxodromic distance are determined based on the known absolute point of departure and point of arrival coordinates;
- a so-called second loxodromic problem in which the absolute point of arrival coordinates are determined based on the known absolute point of departure coordinates , a known loxodromic course and loxodromic distance run.
The current professional and scientific references deal with the modes of solving the above two problems by means of equations deriving from:
- a so-called first loxodromic triangle,
- a so -called second loxodromic triangle,
- a so-called third loxodromic triangle.
The paper aims at proving the basic loxodromic triangle regularities (infinitesimal value/final dimensions) on Earth as a sphere of unit radius R1 and their projections onto the Mercator chart. Based upon those regularities, certain theoretical solutions have been offered to calculate all navigational parameters in both loxodromic problems by means of only one loxodromic triangle, whose elements are precisely defined. The proposed calculations eliminate imprecise calculations by means of «geographical mid latitude», all limitations regarding loxodromic distance length and the limitations for angular values of loxodromic course when calculating the parameters in loxodromic navigation. The proposed system presents a contribution to the theory of loxodromic navigation.