Časopisi po područjima
Politike i razmjena
The House Called Hektorović's on the Town Wall of Hvar
Puni tekst: hrvatski, pdf (11 MB)
APA 6th Edition
Kovačić, J. (1997). O kući tzv. Hektorović na gradskom zidu u Hvaru. Prilozi povijesti otoka Hvara, X (1), 75-99. Preuzeto s https://hrcak.srce.hr/123723
MLA 8th Edition
Kovačić, Joško. "O kući tzv. Hektorović na gradskom zidu u Hvaru." Prilozi povijesti otoka Hvara, vol. X, br. 1, 1997, str. 75-99. https://hrcak.srce.hr/123723. Citirano 16.02.2019.
Chicago 17th Edition
Kovačić, Joško. "O kući tzv. Hektorović na gradskom zidu u Hvaru." Prilozi povijesti otoka Hvara X, br. 1 (1997): 75-99. https://hrcak.srce.hr/123723
Kovačić, J. (1997). 'O kući tzv. Hektorović na gradskom zidu u Hvaru', Prilozi povijesti otoka Hvara, X(1), str. 75-99. Preuzeto s: https://hrcak.srce.hr/123723 (Datum pristupa: 16.02.2019.)
Kovačić J. O kući tzv. Hektorović na gradskom zidu u Hvaru. Prilozi povijesti otoka Hvara [Internet]. 1997 [pristupljeno 16.02.2019.];X(1):75-99. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/123723
J. Kovačić, "O kući tzv. Hektorović na gradskom zidu u Hvaru", Prilozi povijesti otoka Hvara, vol.X, br. 1, str. 75-99, 1997. [Online]. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/123723. [Citirano: 16.02.2019.]
The paper deals with one of the most distinguished (and also one of the most neglected) monuments of the town of Hvar, the lovely 15th c. palazzo built in the flowery Gothic style above the main town gate. It was called Leporini's in the 19th and Hektorović's in the second half of the 20th cent. Both appellations are incorrect, as shown by some hitherto unknown documents published here, that for the first time speak of the history of this house. Its construction (actually adaptation of an earlier structure) began in 1463. by the nobleman of Hvar Nikola Užižić, son of Petar son of Zanin, and many archival cources are quoted about this owner and his family (a branch of Piretićs) from the 15th to their extinction in the mid 16. c. From the early 16th c. this house was in sequence owned by the noble Gazarović (Gazzari) family, who sold it to Rinaldis in 1744.An estimate from that year clearly shows that the building, seemingly a ruin, is actually a never completed ampliation of an older house, still preserved within the outer walls. The paper further provides data on the history of this house in more recent times, and solves the enigma of the Zečić-Anđelinović (Leporini-Angelini) coat of arms on a neighbouring house, which gave rise to controversies.
Hrčak ID: 123723
Registracija novih korisnika
Zaboravili ste lozinku?