hrcak mascot   Srce   HID

Izvorni znanstveni članak

The Prevalence and Type of Pain in Dental Patients

Ivana Oklješa
Nada Galić
Sanja Šegović
Božidar Pavelić
Irina Filipović-Zore
Ivica Anić

Puni tekst: engleski, pdf (69 KB) str. 13-17 preuzimanja: 2.264* citiraj
APA 6th Edition
Oklješa, I., Galić, N., Šegović, S., Pavelić, B., Filipović-Zore, I. i Anić, I. (2004). The Prevalence and Type of Pain in Dental Patients. Acta stomatologica Croatica, 38 (1), 13-17. Preuzeto s https://hrcak.srce.hr/1032
MLA 8th Edition
Oklješa, Ivana, et al. "The Prevalence and Type of Pain in Dental Patients." Acta stomatologica Croatica, vol. 38, br. 1, 2004, str. 13-17. https://hrcak.srce.hr/1032. Citirano 02.03.2021.
Chicago 17th Edition
Oklješa, Ivana, Nada Galić, Sanja Šegović, Božidar Pavelić, Irina Filipović-Zore i Ivica Anić. "The Prevalence and Type of Pain in Dental Patients." Acta stomatologica Croatica 38, br. 1 (2004): 13-17. https://hrcak.srce.hr/1032
Harvard
Oklješa, I., et al. (2004). 'The Prevalence and Type of Pain in Dental Patients', Acta stomatologica Croatica, 38(1), str. 13-17. Preuzeto s: https://hrcak.srce.hr/1032 (Datum pristupa: 02.03.2021.)
Vancouver
Oklješa I, Galić N, Šegović S, Pavelić B, Filipović-Zore I, Anić I. The Prevalence and Type of Pain in Dental Patients. Acta stomatologica Croatica [Internet]. 2004 [pristupljeno 02.03.2021.];38(1):13-17. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/1032
IEEE
I. Oklješa, N. Galić, S. Šegović, B. Pavelić, I. Filipović-Zore i I. Anić, "The Prevalence and Type of Pain in Dental Patients", Acta stomatologica Croatica, vol.38, br. 1, str. 13-17, 2004. [Online]. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/1032. [Citirano: 02.03.2021.]
Puni tekst: hrvatski, pdf (80 KB) str. 7-12 preuzimanja: 734* citiraj
APA 6th Edition
Oklješa, I., Galić, N., Šegović, S., Pavelić, B., Filipović-Zore, I. i Anić, I. (2004). Čestoća i vrste boli stomatoloških pacijenata. Acta stomatologica Croatica, 38 (1), 7-12. Preuzeto s https://hrcak.srce.hr/1032
MLA 8th Edition
Oklješa, Ivana, et al. "Čestoća i vrste boli stomatoloških pacijenata." Acta stomatologica Croatica, vol. 38, br. 1, 2004, str. 7-12. https://hrcak.srce.hr/1032. Citirano 02.03.2021.
Chicago 17th Edition
Oklješa, Ivana, Nada Galić, Sanja Šegović, Božidar Pavelić, Irina Filipović-Zore i Ivica Anić. "Čestoća i vrste boli stomatoloških pacijenata." Acta stomatologica Croatica 38, br. 1 (2004): 7-12. https://hrcak.srce.hr/1032
Harvard
Oklješa, I., et al. (2004). 'Čestoća i vrste boli stomatoloških pacijenata', Acta stomatologica Croatica, 38(1), str. 7-12. Preuzeto s: https://hrcak.srce.hr/1032 (Datum pristupa: 02.03.2021.)
Vancouver
Oklješa I, Galić N, Šegović S, Pavelić B, Filipović-Zore I, Anić I. Čestoća i vrste boli stomatoloških pacijenata. Acta stomatologica Croatica [Internet]. 2004 [pristupljeno 02.03.2021.];38(1):7-12. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/1032
IEEE
I. Oklješa, N. Galić, S. Šegović, B. Pavelić, I. Filipović-Zore i I. Anić, "Čestoća i vrste boli stomatoloških pacijenata", Acta stomatologica Croatica, vol.38, br. 1, str. 7-12, 2004. [Online]. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/1032. [Citirano: 02.03.2021.]

Sažetak
Pain is known to be a frequent reason for the patient’s arrival to the dental clinic. The aim of this study was to determine how often patients come to the dental clinic because of toothache or pain in the oral cavity; how high the percentage of acute or chronic pain, and the distribution of the aforementioned pains according to the sex of the patients.
Examination of the frequency of pain in dental patients was carried out on a sample of 2,735 subjects during a period of approximately one year. Pain was determined in 16.49% of patients and the remaining 83.51% of patients were without pain. There were slightly more female patients (54%) than male (46%), although correlation between pain and sex of the patients was not statistically significant. The higher number of female patients was the result of the greater number of female patients admitted. With regard to the duration of pain, acute pain was significantly more frequent (around 84%) than chronic pain (around 16%). Within the structure of acute and chronic pain odontalgia was most frequent in 89% of all the acute pains and in 90% of all chronic pains, which was significantly more than all other types of pain. The frequency of acute odontalgia, with respect to the total number of admitted patients, amounted to 12.36% of patients and chronic odontalgia 2.38% of patients.

Ključne riječi
acute pain; chronic pain; odontalgia; toothache

Hrčak ID: 1032

URI
https://hrcak.srce.hr/1032

[hrvatski]

Posjeta: 3.707 *