hrcak mascot   Srce   HID

Stručni rad

Dental Infection And Dermatological Diseases: Analysis of Ninety-Two Patients and Review of the Literature

Vlaho Brailo   ORCID icon orcid.org/0000-0002-8449-871X ; Department of Oral Medicine, School of Dental Medicine, University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Danica Vidović Juras ; Department of Oral Medicine, Zagreb University Hospital Center, Zagreb, Croatia
Andrija Stanimirović ; Private Dermatology Practice, Zagreb, Croatia
Vanja Vučićević Boras ; Department of Oral Medicine, School of Dental Medicine, University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia; Department of Oral Medicine, Zagreb University Hospital Center, Zagreb, Croatia
Dragana Gabrić ; Department of Oral Surgery, School of Dental Medicine, University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Danko Velimir Vrdoljak ; Sestre milosrdnice University Hospital Center, Zagreb, Croatia

Puni tekst: engleski, pdf (144 KB) str. 77-82 preuzimanja: 1.463* citiraj
APA 6th Edition
Brailo, V., Vidović Juras, D., Stanimirović, A., Vučićević Boras, V., Gabrić, D. i Velimir Vrdoljak, D. (2015). Dental Infection And Dermatological Diseases: Analysis of Ninety-Two Patients and Review of the Literature. Acta clinica Croatica, 54. (1.), 77-82. Preuzeto s https://hrcak.srce.hr/141602
MLA 8th Edition
Brailo, Vlaho, et al. "Dental Infection And Dermatological Diseases: Analysis of Ninety-Two Patients and Review of the Literature." Acta clinica Croatica, vol. 54., br. 1., 2015, str. 77-82. https://hrcak.srce.hr/141602. Citirano 20.11.2019.
Chicago 17th Edition
Brailo, Vlaho, Danica Vidović Juras, Andrija Stanimirović, Vanja Vučićević Boras, Dragana Gabrić i Danko Velimir Vrdoljak. "Dental Infection And Dermatological Diseases: Analysis of Ninety-Two Patients and Review of the Literature." Acta clinica Croatica 54., br. 1. (2015): 77-82. https://hrcak.srce.hr/141602
Harvard
Brailo, V., et al. (2015). 'Dental Infection And Dermatological Diseases: Analysis of Ninety-Two Patients and Review of the Literature', Acta clinica Croatica, 54.(1.), str. 77-82. Preuzeto s: https://hrcak.srce.hr/141602 (Datum pristupa: 20.11.2019.)
Vancouver
Brailo V, Vidović Juras D, Stanimirović A, Vučićević Boras V, Gabrić D, Velimir Vrdoljak D. Dental Infection And Dermatological Diseases: Analysis of Ninety-Two Patients and Review of the Literature. Acta clinica Croatica [Internet]. 2015 [pristupljeno 20.11.2019.];54.(1.):77-82. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/141602
IEEE
V. Brailo, D. Vidović Juras, A. Stanimirović, V. Vučićević Boras, D. Gabrić i D. Velimir Vrdoljak, "Dental Infection And Dermatological Diseases: Analysis of Ninety-Two Patients and Review of the Literature", Acta clinica Croatica, vol.54., br. 1., str. 77-82, 2015. [Online]. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/141602. [Citirano: 20.11.2019.]

Sažetak
Dental disease has long been proposed as a potential causative agent in certain dermatological diseases. However, literature data on this association are scarce. The aim of this retrospective study was to evaluate dental status in 92 patients with various dermatological diseases who were referred to our Department for elimination of dental disease and to assess the relationship between dental infection and dermatological diseases. Dermatological conditions due to which patients were referred were alopecia, urticaria, eczematoid dermatitis, psoriasis, edema, etc. Out of 92 patients, 42 (45.7%) patients were referred for further dental treatment, while the remaining 50 (54.3%) patients had no observable dental pathology. None of the patients reported improvement following dental treatment. Based on the results of this study, we might conclude that dental infection does not play any role in the development of dermatological disease.

Ključne riječi
Tooth diseases – complications; Skin diseases

Hrčak ID: 141602

URI
https://hrcak.srce.hr/141602

[hrvatski]

Posjeta: 1.644 *