hrcak mascot   Srce   HID

Ostalo

Jejunoileal Perforation and Volvulus Caused by Multiple Magnet Ingestion

Serkan Arslan ; Department of Pediatric Surgery, Medical Faculty, Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey
Erol Basuguy ; Department of Pediatric Surgery, Medical Faculty, Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey
Hikmet Zeytun ; Department of Pediatric Surgery, Medical Faculty, Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey
Mehmet Hanifi Okur ; Department of Pediatric Surgery, Medical Faculty, Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey
Bahattin Aydogdu ; Department of Pediatric Surgery, Medical Faculty, Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey
Mehmet Serif Arslan ; Department of Pediatric Surgery, Medical Faculty, Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey

Puni tekst: engleski, pdf (145 KB) str. 96-98 preuzimanja: 283* citiraj
APA 6th Edition
Arslan, S., Basuguy, E., Zeytun, H., Hanifi Okur, M., Aydogdu, B. i Serif Arslan, M. (2015). Jejunoileal Perforation and Volvulus Caused by Multiple Magnet Ingestion. Acta clinica Croatica, 54. (1.), 96-98. Preuzeto s https://hrcak.srce.hr/141610
MLA 8th Edition
Arslan, Serkan, et al. "Jejunoileal Perforation and Volvulus Caused by Multiple Magnet Ingestion." Acta clinica Croatica, vol. 54., br. 1., 2015, str. 96-98. https://hrcak.srce.hr/141610. Citirano 12.11.2019.
Chicago 17th Edition
Arslan, Serkan, Erol Basuguy, Hikmet Zeytun, Mehmet Hanifi Okur, Bahattin Aydogdu i Mehmet Serif Arslan. "Jejunoileal Perforation and Volvulus Caused by Multiple Magnet Ingestion." Acta clinica Croatica 54., br. 1. (2015): 96-98. https://hrcak.srce.hr/141610
Harvard
Arslan, S., et al. (2015). 'Jejunoileal Perforation and Volvulus Caused by Multiple Magnet Ingestion', Acta clinica Croatica, 54.(1.), str. 96-98. Preuzeto s: https://hrcak.srce.hr/141610 (Datum pristupa: 12.11.2019.)
Vancouver
Arslan S, Basuguy E, Zeytun H, Hanifi Okur M, Aydogdu B, Serif Arslan M. Jejunoileal Perforation and Volvulus Caused by Multiple Magnet Ingestion. Acta clinica Croatica [Internet]. 2015 [pristupljeno 12.11.2019.];54.(1.):96-98. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/141610
IEEE
S. Arslan, E. Basuguy, H. Zeytun, M. Hanifi Okur, B. Aydogdu i M. Serif Arslan, "Jejunoileal Perforation and Volvulus Caused by Multiple Magnet Ingestion", Acta clinica Croatica, vol.54., br. 1., str. 96-98, 2015. [Online]. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/141610. [Citirano: 12.11.2019.]

Sažetak
Foreign body ingestion is a common problem in children, but magnet ingestion is relatively rare. However, when it occurs, it tends to have a high rate of complications. This is a case report of a 3-year-old child who swallowed multiple magnetic toys, subsequently developing jejunoileal perforation and volvulus. This case report indicates that it is best to surgically remove multiple ingested magnets without delay to avoid intestinal perforation, fistula, and other complications such as volvulus.

Ključne riječi
Foreign body, swallowing; Foreign body, migration; Intestinal perforation; Intestinal volvulus; Child

Hrčak ID: 141610

URI
https://hrcak.srce.hr/141610

[hrvatski]

Posjeta: 446 *