hrcak mascot   Srce   HID

Peristil : zbornik radova za povijest umjetnosti, Vol.45 No.1 Prosinac 2002.

Izvorni znanstveni članak

The Holy Trinity Square in Slavonski Brod

Olga Maruševski ; Samostalni istraživač

Puni tekst: hrvatski, pdf (31 MB) str. 141-154 preuzimanja: 69* citiraj
APA 6th Edition
Maruševski, O. (2002). Trg sv. Trojstva u Slavonskom Brodu. Peristil, 45 (1), 141-154. Preuzeto s https://hrcak.srce.hr/147916
MLA 8th Edition
Maruševski, Olga. "Trg sv. Trojstva u Slavonskom Brodu." Peristil, vol. 45, br. 1, 2002, str. 141-154. https://hrcak.srce.hr/147916. Citirano 20.07.2018.
Chicago 17th Edition
Maruševski, Olga. "Trg sv. Trojstva u Slavonskom Brodu." Peristil 45, br. 1 (2002): 141-154. https://hrcak.srce.hr/147916
Harvard
Maruševski, O. (2002). 'Trg sv. Trojstva u Slavonskom Brodu', Peristil, 45(1), str. 141-154. Preuzeto s: https://hrcak.srce.hr/147916 (Datum pristupa: 20.07.2018.)
Vancouver
Maruševski O. Trg sv. Trojstva u Slavonskom Brodu. Peristil [Internet]. 15.12.2002. [pristupljeno 20.07.2018.];45(1):141-154. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/147916
IEEE
O. Maruševski, "Trg sv. Trojstva u Slavonskom Brodu", Peristil, vol.45, br. 1, str. 141-154, Srpanj 2018. [Online]. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/147916. [Citirano: 20.07.2018.]

Sažetak
The Holy Trinity Square is an enclosed space with just two entrances. It is surround d by three buildings from three different stylistic periods. On the western end there is the Baroque church of Holy Trinity, the earliest of the three. The northeastern side is marked by a one story bourgeois home from the end of the 18'" century, the future Magistrate, and today the Museum of the Brod Sava Valley. On the north, there is the historicist Fireman Hall from the beginning of the 20 century. The formation of that rather limited square area and the gradual constrution of the Franciscan monastery can be seen on the plans of the fortress and the city from the War Archives in Vienna from the 18 century, and on the cadastre map of the Brod Military Unit from 1780, already marking the building where the Magistrate would be set up in 1823. Next, there was the project for the City Hall, instead of which the Firemen Hall was erected. With well-thought out multi-shade greenery as an extension of the former monastery garden enclosing the southern side, the square, as it eventually appears, belongs, within local framework, to the garden or decorative square type, something between a public and a private garden of the 18 century. This type of a square was often recommended by urban planner at the end of the 19 and the beginning of the 20 century.

Hrčak ID: 147916

URI
https://hrcak.srce.hr/147916

[hrvatski]

Posjeta: 123 *