APA 6th Edition Puhmajer, P. & Linke, V. (2007). Cinktor župne crkve u Ludbregu. Peristil, 50 (1), 105-118. Retrieved from https://hrcak.srce.hr/147941
MLA 8th Edition Puhmajer, Petar and Vedran Linke. "Cinktor župne crkve u Ludbregu." Peristil, vol. 50, no. 1, 2007, pp. 105-118. https://hrcak.srce.hr/147941. Accessed 30 Nov. 2020.
Chicago 17th Edition Puhmajer, Petar and Vedran Linke. "Cinktor župne crkve u Ludbregu." Peristil 50, no. 1 (2007): 105-118. https://hrcak.srce.hr/147941
Harvard Puhmajer, P., and Linke, V. (2007). 'Cinktor župne crkve u Ludbregu', Peristil, 50(1), pp. 105-118. Available at: https://hrcak.srce.hr/147941 (Accessed 30 November 2020)
Vancouver Puhmajer P, Linke V. Cinktor župne crkve u Ludbregu. Peristil [Internet]. 2007 [cited 2020 November 30];50(1):105-118. Available from: https://hrcak.srce.hr/147941
IEEE P. Puhmajer and V. Linke, "Cinktor župne crkve u Ludbregu", Peristil, vol.50, no. 1, pp. 105-118, 2007. [Online]. Available: https://hrcak.srce.hr/147941. [Accessed: 30 November 2020]
Abstracts The mason structure surrounding an 18th century church in the mainland Croatia is called ‘cinktor’. In the early period it was built as a wall to protect the church from the frequent peasant rebellions. Later it was shaped as an arcaded porch to provide shelter for pilgrims in case of rain or hot weather. The authors of the text offered a typology of this structure based on its dual architectural form: a wall or an arcaded porch. The conservation research has given insight into the history of the arcaded structure around the parish church of the Holy Trinity in Ludbreg. The Ludbreg ‘cinktor’ was fi rst built in 1721 as a wall, with niches and gun-holes. It was then rebuilt in 1779 with an adjacent porch with sixty columns of Tuscan order. The carving of the columns is attributed to the Varaždin stone-mason Josip Wenig. The Ludbreg arcaded porch is a characteristic building of the baroque pilgrimage complex in the northern Croatia. By defi ning its construction phases, the authors have determined both architectural types in the history of this building.