APA 6th Edition Stagličić, M. (2007). Odjeci arhitekture 19.stoljeća na otoku Pagu. Peristil, 50 (1), 209-220. Preuzeto s https://hrcak.srce.hr/147949
MLA 8th Edition Stagličić, Marija. "Odjeci arhitekture 19.stoljeća na otoku Pagu." Peristil, vol. 50, br. 1, 2007, str. 209-220. https://hrcak.srce.hr/147949. Citirano 20.04.2021.
Chicago 17th Edition Stagličić, Marija. "Odjeci arhitekture 19.stoljeća na otoku Pagu." Peristil 50, br. 1 (2007): 209-220. https://hrcak.srce.hr/147949
Harvard Stagličić, M. (2007). 'Odjeci arhitekture 19.stoljeća na otoku Pagu', Peristil, 50(1), str. 209-220. Preuzeto s: https://hrcak.srce.hr/147949 (Datum pristupa: 20.04.2021.)
Vancouver Stagličić M. Odjeci arhitekture 19.stoljeća na otoku Pagu. Peristil [Internet]. 2007 [pristupljeno 20.04.2021.];50(1):209-220. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/147949
IEEE M. Stagličić, "Odjeci arhitekture 19.stoljeća na otoku Pagu", Peristil, vol.50, br. 1, str. 209-220, 2007. [Online]. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/147949. [Citirano: 20.04.2021.]
Sažetak The architecture of the 19th century in Dalmatia was initially tied to the state and church activities, and only later did it turn to private enterprise. It was the time when the old walls of the coastal cities were torn down, and the cities expanded over the newly leveled grounds. In modest terms, each of those activities could be followed on the island of Pag. The walls of the city of Pag started to be torn down around the middle of the century, a new waterfront was formed, and on the leveled ground residential and commercial structures were built. They reveal modest neo-style characteristics, but also a high level of home building culture, and a positive attitude toward the old historic core. The restoration of the Rector’s Palace in 1858 was signifi cant, carried out in simple forms indicating a compromise. A new church of St. Maurus the Abbot was built in Kustići (1855), in forms typical of neo-style architecture of the Zadar region, and also the church of St. Catherine in Novalja (1904), after a neo-classicist design by Ć. M. Iveković.