hrcak mascot   Srce   HID

Izvorni znanstveni članak

TREATMENT OF LANGERHANS CELL HISTIOCYTOSIS IN CHILDREN

Ernest Bilić
Katarina Bojanić
Maja Pavlović Pavlović
Josip Konja
Ranka Femenić
Tomislav Đapić
Anko Antabak
Darko Antičević
Slobodna Murat-Sušić
Karmela , Husar
Kristina Potočki
Ljubica Rajić

Puni tekst: hrvatski, pdf (541 KB) str. 0-0 preuzimanja: 413* citiraj
APA 6th Edition
Bilić, E., Bojanić, K., Pavlović, M.P., Konja, J., Femenić, R., Đapić, T., ... Rajić, Lj. (2011). LIJEČENJE HISTIOCITOZE LANGERHANSOVIH STANICA U DJECE. Liječnički vjesnik, 133 (11-12), 0-0. Preuzeto s https://hrcak.srce.hr/171886
MLA 8th Edition
Bilić, Ernest, et al. "LIJEČENJE HISTIOCITOZE LANGERHANSOVIH STANICA U DJECE." Liječnički vjesnik, vol. 133, br. 11-12, 2011, str. 0-0. https://hrcak.srce.hr/171886. Citirano 19.10.2019.
Chicago 17th Edition
Bilić, Ernest, Katarina Bojanić, Maja Pavlović Pavlović, Josip Konja, Ranka Femenić, Tomislav Đapić, Anko Antabak, et al. "LIJEČENJE HISTIOCITOZE LANGERHANSOVIH STANICA U DJECE." Liječnički vjesnik 133, br. 11-12 (2011): 0-0. https://hrcak.srce.hr/171886
Harvard
Bilić, E., et al. (2011). 'LIJEČENJE HISTIOCITOZE LANGERHANSOVIH STANICA U DJECE', Liječnički vjesnik, 133(11-12), str. 0-0. Preuzeto s: https://hrcak.srce.hr/171886 (Datum pristupa: 19.10.2019.)
Vancouver
Bilić E, Bojanić K, Pavlović MP, Konja J, Femenić R, Đapić T i sur. LIJEČENJE HISTIOCITOZE LANGERHANSOVIH STANICA U DJECE. Liječnički vjesnik [Internet]. 2011 [pristupljeno 19.10.2019.];133(11-12):0-0. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/171886
IEEE
E. Bilić, et al., "LIJEČENJE HISTIOCITOZE LANGERHANSOVIH STANICA U DJECE", Liječnički vjesnik, vol.133, br. 11-12, str. 0-0, 2011. [Online]. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/171886. [Citirano: 19.10.2019.]

Sažetak
Langerhans’ cell histiocytosis (LCH) is a disease characterised by pathologic accumulation and proliferation of histiocytes, cells from the monocyte-macrophage system, in various tissues and organs. In this retrospective study we analyzed patients charts treated in the Department of pediatric hematology and oncology at the University Hospital Zagreb with the diagnosis of LCH. Twenty-two children were diagnosed between January 1st 1996 and December 31st 2010, and all were treated with chemotherapy. 19 patients survived (86%) and the remaining 3 (14%), all under the age of 2 with multisystem disease, died. At the time of diagnosis 12 children (55%) presented with single-system disease, the most common were bone lesions in 8 children (36%). All children were treated according to protocols LCH-I and LCH –III. Eight children had mild complications of treatment and the disease itself. Diabetes insipidus remains in 4 children.

Ključne riječi
: Histiocytosis, Langerhans-cell – diagnosis, pathology, drug therapy; Antineoplastic combined chemotherapy protocols – administration and dosage; Eosinophilic granuloma – surgery

Hrčak ID: 171886

URI
https://hrcak.srce.hr/171886

[hrvatski]

Posjeta: 904 *