hrcak mascot   Srce   HID

Izvorni znanstveni članak



Puni tekst: hrvatski, pdf (671 KB) str. 191-200 preuzimanja: 671* citiraj
APA 6th Edition
DOBRONIĆ, L. (2003). TEMPLARI U SENJU. Senjski zbornik, 30 (1), 191-200. Preuzeto s
MLA 8th Edition
DOBRONIĆ, LELJA. "TEMPLARI U SENJU." Senjski zbornik, vol. 30, br. 1, 2003, str. 191-200. Citirano 02.07.2020.
Chicago 17th Edition
DOBRONIĆ, LELJA. "TEMPLARI U SENJU." Senjski zbornik 30, br. 1 (2003): 191-200.
DOBRONIĆ, L. (2003). 'TEMPLARI U SENJU', Senjski zbornik, 30(1), str. 191-200. Preuzeto s: (Datum pristupa: 02.07.2020.)
DOBRONIĆ L. TEMPLARI U SENJU. Senjski zbornik [Internet]. 2003 [pristupljeno 02.07.2020.];30(1):191-200. Dostupno na:
L. DOBRONIĆ, "TEMPLARI U SENJU", Senjski zbornik, vol.30, br. 1, str. 191-200, 2003. [Online]. Dostupno na: [Citirano: 02.07.2020.]

The Hungarian-Croatian King Bela III gave the town of Senj and the Church of Saint George outside the town to the Templars in 1184. Pope Lucius III confirmed this donation from the king. King André II also gave them the large district of Gacka in 1219. In the town of Senj they had the headquarters of their Precept. In the documents could be found the names of more Senj precepts, which were members of their order. Some of them were Croatian names (Radoslav, in 1234). The Cistercian Abbot from Topusko asked for their permission to build a shop, which at the Templars assembly in Glogovnica in 1240 permitted but with trade restrictions. In the port of Senj, the Templars were very active traders, which caused conflict with the Dubrovnik shipping traders. When King Bela IV gave the town of Senj to the Dukes of Krk, he made a deal with the Templars giving them the government of Dubica County in 1269. Any remains from the Templars period in the town of Senj has disappeared, but the foundations of their church to Saint George were found near to the tower of Nehaj.

Ključne riječi

Hrčak ID: 17871


[hrvatski] [njemački]

Posjeta: 1.539 *