APA 6th Edition Dobronić, L. (2000). Stara zgrada zagrebačke Klasične gimnazije. Prostor, 8 (1(19)), 31-42. Preuzeto s https://hrcak.srce.hr/24010
MLA 8th Edition Dobronić, Lelja. "Stara zgrada zagrebačke Klasične gimnazije." Prostor, vol. 8, br. 1(19), 2000, str. 31-42. https://hrcak.srce.hr/24010. Citirano 14.06.2021.
Chicago 17th Edition Dobronić, Lelja. "Stara zgrada zagrebačke Klasične gimnazije." Prostor 8, br. 1(19) (2000): 31-42. https://hrcak.srce.hr/24010
Harvard Dobronić, L. (2000). 'Stara zgrada zagrebačke Klasične gimnazije', Prostor, 8(1(19)), str. 31-42. Preuzeto s: https://hrcak.srce.hr/24010 (Datum pristupa: 14.06.2021.)
Vancouver Dobronić L. Stara zgrada zagrebačke Klasične gimnazije. Prostor [Internet]. 2000 [pristupljeno 14.06.2021.];8(1(19)):31-42. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/24010
IEEE L. Dobronić, "Stara zgrada zagrebačke Klasične gimnazije", Prostor, vol.8, br. 1(19), str. 31-42, 2000. [Online]. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/24010. [Citirano: 14.06.2021.]
Sažetak The author researches the history of the Classical grammar-school building in Zagreb on Katarinin trg 5, making use of historical sources, especially Jesuit chronicles. The Jesuits came to Zagreb in 1606 and were granted the deserted building of the Dominican monastery adjoining the south town wall of Gradec (the Upper Town). They adapted and extended it several times, and after 1664 it served for both the grammar school with 6 classes, and for the study of philosophy, theology and law. In 1702 the foundation stone was ceremoniously laid for a new wing, which was completed in 1705. It had a hall (auditorium) on the first floor. The Croatian Diet supported all the work, giving money and building material. Designs of the building from 1850, made during a great school reform, show the state it was in then. In 1872 the wing along the south town wall was extended, and a second floor added to the entire complex to house the newly-founded Zagreb University.