Journals by scientific areas
Policies & exchange
Metadata & data policies
The metadata published on the HRČAK portal may be re-used in any medium without prior permission provided:
- the link to the web page containing metadata (eg. https://hrcak.srce.hr/100) or a link to the original metadata record (eg.
https://hrcak.srce.hr/oai/?verb=GetRecord&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&identifier=oai:hrcak.srce.hr:100) are given,
- the name "HRČAK - Portal of scientific journals of Croatia" is mentioned as a source.
- Papers published on the HRČAK portal may be re-used for the purpose of indexing, searching and content mining (without publishing) provided:
- the following information has been delivered to
: the name of the service provider that will use the papers, the anticipated frequency of downloading, the purpose of using the papers and the internet address (IP) from which the service will access the data,
- the name "HRČAK - Portal of scientific journals of Croatia" is mentioned as a source, including a link to the original record on HRČAK.
- Papers published on the HRČAK portal may be stored, distributed and used in other ways in accordance with the usage rights and the licenses granted by the editorial of the journal. The usage rights and the licences are available on journals' web page (alphabetical list of journals). For further explanations or additional editing of access rights, please contact the editorial board of a particular journal.