Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- A manuscript is submitted in English, and, if possible, in Croatian. The target length of the paper is 7000 words, including abstract, tables, figures and references. Shorter papers are welcome. The text should be written using the Times New Roman font, size 12, spacing 1.5. In the case of a longer manuscript the authors are requested to contact the Editorial Board before the submission.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.