Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Article contains no less than 5000, and no more than 8000 words (including notes, references and illustrations).
- The text is written in English or Croatian; uses a Times New Roman 12-point font; line spacing is 1.5; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions for Ensuring a Blind Review in Author Guidelines have to be followed.
ArticlesAuthors upload their articles here following Author Guidelines. To ensure the integrity of the blind peer-review, authors have to follow guidlines on Ensuring a Blind Peer Review.
Book ReviewsAuthors upload book reviews and annotations here.
InformationHere you can upload the information you wish to publish in the next journal issue.
The author (or authors) is the copyright holder and retains publishing rights. Medijske studije journal is under the CC (Creative Commons) licence.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.