Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Your manuscript is original and written by authors listed on the title page.
Your manuscript has not been previously published and has been submitted only to the Bulletin of the International Association for Paleodontology.
- Your manuscript is prepared according to the instructions for the authors with emphasis on clearly citing where material is taken from other sources.
- Your manuscript does not infringe on any rights of others, including privacy rights and intellectual property rights.
- Your data is true and not manipulated.
- Your data is your own or you have permission to use data reproduced in your paper.
- Any real or apparent conflicting or competing interest is clearly stated at the end of the manuscript (including funding assistance).
- Authorship of the manuscript is accurately represented, including ensuring that all individuals credited as authors participated in the actual authorship of the work and that all who participated are credited and have given consent for publication.
- Figures and tables are referenced in the text and placed at the end of manuscipt.
Bulletin of the International Association for Paleodontology is an Open Access journal. All content is made freely available. Users are allowed to copy and redistribute, and alter, transform, or build upon the material as long as they attribute the source in an appropriate manner. Users can not use the materials for commercial purposes without previous arrangement with the publisher. No article processing charges. No article submission charges.
By submitting a paper, the author (s) accept all terms and conditions of the journal.