Focus and Scope
International scientific conference Business Logistics in Modern Management aims to bring together scientists and experts engaged in problems of business logistics and distribution of goods and services with the purpose of exchange of professional opinions and scientific ideas.
For all that the attention should be addressed to:
- role of the business logistics and distribution in the performance on domestic and international market
- importance of supply chain management
- new globalization processes in world economy and role of logistics within them
- problems in relationships between manufacturing and trade companies, and their possible cooperation in logistics and marketing
- application of modern information technology and business concepts in the creating of value chain
- creating of retail supply chains and their role in economic system
- building of international and regional value chains and networks
- needs of creating new distribution systems as a function of sustainable development
- spatial arrangement of distribution activities with international and regional aspects.
Peer Review Process
- decision about acceptance of abstract and subject of a paper is made by international Editorial board according to the Conference’s topics
- each paper is going through international double-blind review process
- after receiving reviews, authors have appropriate time frame to accept reviewer’s comments and correct paper according to reviewer’s instruction
- final decision about publishing the paper is made by international Editorial board
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Conference Business Logistics in Modern Management started in 2001 as scientific research colloquium organized and hosted by Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Universty of Josip Juraj Strossmayer in Osijek, Croatia. Intended primarily as a meeting of Croatian scientists with expertise in logistics, it has achieved a great success. Through years it became recognized as international scientific conference narrowly specialized in logistics, supply chain management and distribution issues of regional and global concern. Today, Conference has international Editorial board, Program committee and reviewers, thereby ensuring its scientific and practical recognition both home and abroad (Business Logistics in Modern Management publication is indexed in Econpapers and IDEA from 2008, and in process of entering few other relevant databases.)