Focus and Scope
Pravni vjesnik (eng. Journal of Law) is scientific journal published by Faculty of Law, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek. Journal primary publishes scientific papers, and sometimes (if the editorial board estimates that it contributes to the filed of law) professional papers. The main aim of the Journal is to improve scientific communication, and that the published papers contribute to the development of legal science, primarily in Croatia, but also in the region. The main topic of the Journal is law and interdisciplinary legal topics (Law and Economy, Politics, Bioethics, etc.)
The journal is published with a partial financial aid from the Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia.
No. 1 - April
No. 2 - July
No. 3-4 - December
Open Access Policy
Pravni Vjesnik is a an Open Access Journal. Pravni vjesnik is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Papers in this journal you can copy and redistribute in any medium or format. You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- Academic Search Complete (EBSCO Information Services, Ipswich, Massachusetts, USA);
- Academic Search Ultimate (EBSCO Information Services, Ipswich, Massachusetts, USA);
- CEEOL (Central and Eastern European Online Library GmbH, Frankfurt am Main, Germany);
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) (Infrastructure Services for Open Access, UK);
- ERIH PLUS (Norwegian Centre for Research Data, Bergen, Norway);
- HeinOnline Law Journal Library (William S. Hein & Co.,Inc., USA);
- ProQuest Central (ProQuest LLC, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA);
- ProQuest Research Library (ProQuest LLC, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA);
- ProQuest Sociological Abstracts (ProQuest LLC, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA);
- ProQuest Worldwide Political Science Abstracts (ProQuest LLC, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA);
- Web of Science- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA).