- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1333-4395 (Tisak)
ISSN 1846-0593 (Online)
Prolegomena: Journal of Philosophy
Ulica grada Vukovara 54/IV
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://prolegomena.upf.hr
- Publisher: Society for the Advancement of Philosophy
Ulica grada Vukovara 54/IV, HR-10000 Zagreb, Hrvatska
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for references
- Guidelines for reviewers
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Prolegomena publishes articles in all areas of contemporary philosophy, as well as articles on the history of philosophy, provided they are clearly structured and adhere to the principles of analytical precision, conceptual clarity, and soundness of argumentation. Prolegomena is indexed and abstracted in: Arts & Humanities Citation Index, Current Contents / Arts & Humanities, Dietrich’s Index Philosophicus, Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), European Reference Index for the Humanities – ERIH PLUS, Humanities International Complete, Humanities International Index, International Bibliography of Book Reviews of Scholarly Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences, International Bibliography of Periodical Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences, The Philosopher’s Index, PhilPapers, Scopus. Peer review: Upon submission, the authors receive the confirmation of receipt and, within seven days, the editorial decision whether the manuscript will be peer reviewed. The peer review process is double blind and takes, in average, 7-8 weeks. Each manuscript is reviewed by two scholars from the relevant field, using the official review form requiring them to evaluate its scientific significance, structure, clarity, validity of conclusions etc. Based on the reviewers’ evaluations, the editorial decision is made whether the manuscript will be published.
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2002.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Philosophy
- Date added to HRČAK: 07.02.2006.
- Rights: Journal „Prolegomena“ is an Open Access journal. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, redistribute, print, search and link to material, and alter, transform, or build upon the material, or use them for any other lawful purpose as long as they attribute the source in an appropriate manner according to the CC BY-NC license [https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/]. The journal does not have submission, processing and publishing charges. The authors retain the copyright and full publishing rights.
2023Vol. 22 No. 1
Visits: 1.194.650 *