Signa vitae : journal for intesive care and emergency medicine
- Status in HRČAK: stopped issuing on HRČAK
ISSN 1334-5605 (Tisak)
ISSN 1845-206X (Online)
Julije Mestrovic, M.D., Ph.D.
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
Department of Pediatrics
Split University Hospital
21000 Split, Croatia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://signavitae.com/
- Publisher: Pharmamed Mado Ltd.
Zatišje 8, 10000 Zagreb
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for references
Signa Vitae® is a journal designed to publish articles from the neonatal, pediatric, and adult intensive care, along with the emergency medicine. The journal’s intention is to be practice-oriented, and therefore all formats of articles, such as case reports, short reports, as well as original and review articles, are encouraged to be submitted. Our vision is to be the respectable and widely read medical journal. Our aim is to become the leading journal for the intensive care and emergency medicine. Our mission is to serve doctors, nurses, researchers and other health professionals dedicated to the intensive care and emergency medicine as a tool for easier and more effective communication, with the final aim to improve outcomes for our patients. Abstracted / Indexed in: Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch®), Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, Chemical Abstracts (CAS), IndexCopernicus, EBSCOhost, Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), CAB Abstracts, Global Health
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, only scientific papers, single blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2006.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Clinical Medical Sciences, Biomedicine and Healthcare
- Date added to HRČAK: 29.03.2007.
- Rights: The publisher reserves all rights. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any other technically available means, without prior written permission from the publisher. The data, opinions and statements appearing in the articles herein are those of the contributors concerned, such opinions are not necessarily shared by the editor or the editorial board. Accordingly, the publisher, editor and editorial board accept no liability for the consequences of any such inaccurate or misleading data, opinions or statements.
2012Vol. 7 No. 2
Vol. 7 No. 1
2011Vol. 6 No. 2
Vol. 6 No. 1
2009Vol. 4 No. 2
Vol. 4 No. 1
2006Vol. 1 No. 1
Visits: 493.733 *