- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 0587-5455 (Tisak)
ISSN 1848-9303 (Online)
- Contact: Hrvatsko muzikološko društvo, Opatička 18, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- Email: arti.musicesHMD@gmail.com
- Publisher: Croatian Musicological Society & Croatian Academy of Science and Arts, Department for History of Croatian Music & Zagreb University, Academy of Music
Hrvatsko muzikološko društvo, Opatička 18, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- Guidelines for authors
Arti musices is the only specialized scholarly journal in the field of musicology in Croatia. It has been published continously since 1969 in Zagreb. Presenting the results of the researches of Croatian musical heritage and musical-culturological room in general, over 300 papers of the prominent authors from Croatia and abroad, and series of reports, bibliographies, sources, reviews, discoveries, summaries of M.A. and Ph.D. theses in musicology as well as other contributions have been published so far. Index of the published articles is found on the web www.hmd-music.hr. Subjects displayed in the journal are various: biographical, archival, analytical, historical, sociological, aesthetic, ethnic, iconographical, pedagogical, acoustic etc. Many various subjects offer interesting texts to divers structures of readers, from musicologists and musicians to a wide range of the intellectuals interested in musical culture, and finally, to every music lover interested in particular themes. Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of scientific significance and excellence. All manuscripts will undergo a rigorous international, double-blind peer review. Journal do not levy any charges to an author to process or publish a paper. All journal content is freely available (open access); authors retain copyright. Articles are distributed under the terms of the Commons Attribution License - CC BY-NC, provided that the original work is properly cited. Volumes 1(1969) to 37(2006) are available on the digital repository of the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts (DIZBI) on http://dizbi.hazu.hr/. Articles are indexed and abstracted in: - Arts and Humanities Citation Index by Thomson Reuters, Philadelphia, USA - RILM (Répertoire International de la Littérature Musicale) – New York (N.Y., USA) - EBSCO Publishing - ERIH (The European Reference Index for the Humanities) - DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals) - ROAD (Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources). Arti musices is financially supported by the Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic Croatia.
- Peer review: peer review, national peer review, all papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 1969.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Art Sciences, Humanistic Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 14.11.2007.
- Rights: Full-text papers can be used for personal or educational purposes only. Authors' and publisher's copyrights must be acknowledged.
2023Vol. 54 No. 1
2019Vol. 50 No. 1-2
2016Vol. 47 No. 1-2
2009Vol. 40 No. 1-2
Visits: 436.708 *