- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 0352-3101 (Tisak)
ISSN 1848-9648 (Online)
Katolički bogoslovni fakultet Sveučilišta u Zagrebu
Vlaška 38, p.p. 5, HR-10 001 Zagreb
Fax: +385-(0)1-48 14 704.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publisher: Catholic Faculty of Theology, University of Zagreb
Vlaška 38, p.p. 5, 10 001 Zagreb
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for references
- Guidelines for reviewers
The Bogoslovska smotra is a scientific periodical published by the Catholic Faculty of Theology, University of Zagreb. It is one of the oldest Croatian scientific periodicals. It is primarily focused on academic papers related to the field of theology and sciences related to theology, particularly philosophy. It publishes articles that deal with religious issues in general and in particular Christian issues. The periodical has an inter-disciplinary nature and promotes reflections of scientists and of course, their cooperation in all fields of science. Its relevance is significant particularly today when many theological issues present a challenge to various other fields of science and when theology shows interest for these fields and its approach enriches events in these same fields (pedagogy, psychology, sociology, literature, law, natural and technical sciences). The periodical is co-financed by the Croatian Ministry of Science and Education. The periodical is referenced in: Web of Science Core Collection, Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), SCOPUS, ATLA(EBSCOhost), European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS), IBZ Online, Religious and Theological Abstracts, Portal of Croatian scientific and professional journals (HRČAK).
- Peer review: peer review, national peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 1910.
- Frequency (annually): 5
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Theology, Philosophy, Humanistic Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 16.04.2008.
- Rights: Bogoslovska smotra is an Open Access journal. All content is freely available to users or their institutions at no charge. Users may read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, link, or use the full texts of the articles for any non-commercial lawful purpose as long as publisher and author rights are respected and their belonging names credited properly. This regulation is in line with CC BY-NC 4.0 license (Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial 4.0 International license) available here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
1994Vol. 64 No. 1-4
1944Vol. 32 No. 1-4
Visits: 7.291.192 *