- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1330-9587 (Tisak)
ISSN 1849-0433 (Online)
Faculty of Engineering/Faculty of Civil Engineering
University of Rijeka
Vukovarska 58, 51000 Rijeka
tel: +385 51 651 444
fax: +385 51 675 818
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://er.riteh.hr/
- Publisher: Faculty of Engineering/Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Rijeka
Vukovarska 58, 51000 Rijeka Croatia
- Guidelines for authors
Indexed / Abstracted in: Aluminum Industry Abstracts, Advanced Polymers Abstracts, Cambridge Scientific Abstract (CSA), Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramics Abstracts, Composites Industry Abstracts, Computer and Information Systems Abstracts, Copper Technical Reference Library, Corrosion Abstracts, Electronics and Communications Abstracts, Engineered Materials Abstracts, High Technology Research Database with Aerospace, Inspec, Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts, METADEX, SCImago, SCOPUS, Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index)
- Peer review: peer review, international peer review, only scientific papers, single blind review, double
- First year of publication: 1970.
- Frequency (annually): 3
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Interdisciplinary Technical Sciences, Basic Technical Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Computing, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Shipbuilding, Technical Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 14.07.2008.
- Rights: Engineering review uses the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (CC-BY-NC-ND) 4.0 International License. The authors are allowed to post a digital file of the published article, or the link to the published article (Enginering Review web page) may be made publicly available on websites or repositories, such as the Author’s personal website, preprint servers, university networks or primary employer’s institutional websites, third party institutional or subject-based repositories, and conference websites that feature presentations by the Author(s) based on the published article, under the condition that the article is posted in its unaltered Engineering Review form, exclusively for non-commercial purposes.
2006Vol. 26 No. 1-2
Visits: 907.391 *