- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1848-3305 (Tisak)
ISSN 1848-3313 (Online)
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.7225/toms
Pomorski fakultet u Splitu
Ruđera Boškovića 37
Editor-in-Chief: Igor Vujović
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: https://www.toms.com.hr
- Publisher: Faculty of Maritime Studies Split
Zrinsko-Frankopanska 38, 21 000 Split
- Guidelines for authors
Transactions on Maritime Science (ToMS) is a scientific journal with international peer review which publishes scientific papers in the following areas: ~ Marine Engineering, ~ Navigation, ~ Mechanical Engineering, ~ Electrical Engineering, ~ Marine Information Systems, ~ Marine Automation and Electronics, ~ Bleeding-Edge Technologies, ~ Maritime Economics, Bussiness and Management, Transport and Logistics, ~ Technology of Transport, ~ Transportation and Modes of Transport, ~ Multimodal Transport, ~ Strategy and Competitiveness in Maritime Industry, ~ Marine Ecology, ~ Marine Fisheries, ~ Hydrography, ~ Maritime Law, ~ Psycho-social and Legal Aspects of Long-term Working Aboard, ~ Safety Systems. The journal is published in English as an open access journal, and as a classic paper journal (in limited editions). ToMS aims to present best maritime research from South East Europe, particularly the Mediterranean area. Articles will be double-blind reviewed by three reviewers. With the intention of providing an international perspective at least one of the reviewers will be from abroad. ToMS also promotes scientific collaboration with students and has a section titled Students’ ToMS. These papers also undergo strict peer reviews. Furthermore, the Journal publishes short reviews on significant papers, books and workshops in the fields of maritime science. The views and opinions expressed in the papers are those of individual authors, and not necessarily those of the ToMS editors. Therefore, each author will take responsibility for his or her contribution as presented in the paper.
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, triple or more
- First year of publication: 2012.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Information and Communication Sciences, Law, Economics, Agronomy, Interdisciplinary Technical Sciences, Basic Technical Sciences, Traffic and Transport Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Date added to HRČAK: 15.12.2011.
- Rights: Articles are freely available to both subscribers and the wider public with permitted reuse. All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. Permitted reuse is defined by Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license, which: lets others distribute and copy the article, to create extracts, abstracts, and other revised versions, adaptations or derivative works of or from an article (such as a translation), to include in a collective work (such as an anthology), to text or data mine the article, even for commercial purposes, as long as they credit the author(s), do not represent the author as endorsing their adaptation of the article, and do not modify the article in such a way as to damage the author’s honor or reputation. For further details see the Creative Commons website.
Visits: 437.463 *