- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 2623-8926 (Tisak)
ISSN 2718-3467 (Online)
UDK: 323.15 (=1/=8) (051)
Arhiv Srba u Hrvatskoj
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publisher: Srpsko narodno vijeće, Arhiv Srba u Hrvatskoj
Mažuranićev trg 6, 10 000 Zagreb
- Upute za autore
- Upute za reference
- Upute recenzentima
- Dokument o izdavačkoj etici i znanstvenoj čestitosti
- Obrazac za pisanje članka
- Politika ispravljanja i poricanja objavljenog rada
- Djelokrug časopisa
- Urednički odbor
Tragovi (eng: Trails) is an academic journal for Serbian and Croatian issues, published by the Archive of Serbs in Croatia. It is published in two issues per year: in May and November. The journal is multidisciplinary and inter-disciplinary. We publish articles, book reviews, essays and archival sources in the fields of social sciences and humanities, such as: History, Political Science, Sociology, Philosophy, Linguistics, History of Arts, Economics, Ethnology, Anthropology, International Relations and Area Studies. The main focus of the journal is on the topics related to Serbs and Croats, both in historical and contemporary context. The journal has academic character and thus publishes primarily original research papers, review articles, essays, book reviews and conference reports. Occasionally we publish also original archival material and shorter personal memoirs by relevant political and social actors of events and processes related to our main topic.
- Peer review: peer review, national peer review, only scientific papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2018.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Interdisciplinary Humanistic Studies, Ethnology and Anthropology, History, Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Sociology, Political Science, Law, Economics
- Date added to HRČAK: 19.06.2019.
- Rights: Articles published in the journal are open to free and fair use for purpose of further academic research and expert analyses. They cannot be re-published without an explicit permission by Editorial Board and without consent by the Author(s). Citations should be made in correct manner, including full reference in accordance with academic standards.