Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Article contains no less than 6000, and no more than 10000 words (including notes, references and illustrations).
- Book Reviews are 800-1200 words in length.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- An abstract of 150 words both in English and Croatian language is included.
- Five key words are included.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Research Notes sections
Research note is suitable for:
- Extensions or updates to previously published research
- Short descriptions of research projects that do not yet provide publishable results but represent valuable information regarding protocol and data collection
Research notes shold not be more than 2000 in lenght.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.