Reviewer Board and Guidelines
ANDRLIĆ, BERISLAV – Faculty of Tourism and Rural Development Pozega, Pozega (Croatia)
ANDRYSHYN, VOLODYMYR – Uzhhorod National University, Faculty of Economics, Uzhhorod (Ukraine)
ARIWA, EZENDU – University of Lagos – UNILAG, Lagos (Nigeria)
BAI, YANPING – Capital Normal University, Beijing (China)
BOŠTJAN, BRUMEN – University of Maribor, Faculty of Tourism, Maribor (Slovenia)
CAPRARU, BOGDAN – Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași , Iasi ( Romania)
CRNJAC MILIĆ, DOMINIKA – Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology Osijek, Osijek (Croatia)
COADA, LUDMILA – Free International University of Moldova, Chișinău (Moldova)
DE ALWIS, ADAMBARAGE CHAMARU – University of Kelaniya, Kelaniya ( Šri Lanka)
ĐURĐEVIĆ, GORAN – Beijing Foreign Studies University, Beiwai College, Beijing (China)
ELBE, FREDERIQUE – Avize Viti campus, Avize (France)
ERİŞKAN, SIBEL – Burdur Mehmet Akif Ersoy University, Burdur (Turkey)
ERDOGAN, EKIZ -Team University, Taškent (Uzbekistan)
FREIRE LOPEZ ANCONA, LAURA – Universidade Paulista- UNIP, Sao Paulo (Brazil)
GALLAGA, EMILIANO – Universidad Autónoma de Chiapas, Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chis (Mexico)
HAREESH, N RAMATHAN – Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi (India)
HORVAT, ĐURO– EFFECTUS – Entrepreneurial Studies – University College, Zagreb (Croatia)
KJOSEV, SASHO – Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Skopje ( North Macedonia)
LACKOVIĆ, KREŠIMIR - University North, Koprivnica (Croatia)
MATANOVIĆ, DAMIR – University J.J. Strossmayera in Osijek, Osijek (Croatia)
MORTAZAVI, MEHDI – University of Sistan and Baluchestan, Zahedan ( Iran)
KURIAN, SIMMY – JAIN deem to be University, Kochi (India)
OBHOĐAŠ, IBRAHIM- University „VITEZ“, Travnik (Bosnia and Hercegovina)
PANDAS, ANASTASIIA – Odessa state academy of civil engineering and arhitecture, Odessa(Ukraine)
PJERO, ELENICA – Universiteti Ismail qemali Vlore, Vlora ( Albania)
PUPAVAC, DRAGO- Polytechnic of Rijeka, Rijeka (Croatia)
ROBINSON, DANIELLE – Okanagan College, Kelowna (Canada)
RISTANOVIĆ, VLADIMIR – Institute of European Studies, Beograd (Serbia)
SERZHANOV, VITALIY - Uzhhorod National University, Faculty of Economics, Uzhhorod (Ukraine)
SOLIGO, MARINA – Universidade Paulista- UNIP, Sao Paulo ( Brazil)
ŠOSTAR, MARKO – Faculty of Tourism and Rural Development Pozega, Pozega (Croatia)
ZAJMOVIĆ, MAHIR– University „VITEZ“, Travnik (Bosnia and Hercegovina)
ZAVRL, IRENA – Fachhochschule Burgenland, Eisenstadt ( Austria)
QASIMOV, SƏYAVUŞ – Baku Eurasian University, Baki (Azerbaijan)
All articles submitted for publication in this journal are subjected to a double-blind review process performed by at least two academics from the Reviewer Board. Reviewers stay anonymous.
- Expertise: Papers are not always sent to a reviewer whose field is identical to the subject matter of that paper. You do not have to be precisely qualified in a field to be a constructive reviewer. In fact, quite the contrary, an excellent paper will speak beyond its narrowly defined field. If, however, a paper is so distant from your field that you do not feel qualified to judge its merits, please return it to the publishing manager for the journal, who will locate another reviewer.
- Confidentiality: Reviewers receive unpublished work that must be considered confidential until published. Reviewers must not disclose to others which papers they have reviewed, nor are they to share those papers with any other person.
- Conflict of Interest: Reviewers must declare any conflict of interest or any other factor which may affect their independence – in cases where they have received a paper from a colleague or an intellectual opponent. In cases of conflict of interest, please notify the editorial team of your inability to review a particular paper.
- Intellectual Merit: A paper must be judged on its intellectual merits alone. Personal criticism or criticism based solely on the reviewer's political or social views is unacceptable.
- Full Explanation: Critical or negative judgments must be fully supported by detailed reference to evidence from the paper under review or other relevant sources.
- Plagiarism and Copyright: If a reviewer considers that a paper may contain plagiarism or that it might breach another party’s copyright, they should notify the editors, providing the relevant citations to support their claim.
- Responsiveness: Reviewers are asked to return their reports within four weeks.