- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1332-4756 (Tisak)
ISSN 2459-623X (Online)
Libertas međunarodno sveučilište
Trg J.F. Kennedya 6b
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.libertas.hr
- Publisher: Libertas international university
Trg. J. F. Kennedyja 6b, 10000 Zagreb
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for reviewers
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
INTERNATIONAL STUDIES is a journal that analyzes the field of international relations, foreign policy, international economics and related fields. It approaches international relations in a broader sense and encourages an interdisciplinary approach. The journal publishes double-blind peer reviewed scientific papers in the field of social sciences and humanities, political science, economics, law, history, philosophy, etc. The journal publishes scientific articles, book reviews and other relevant content. Two issues of the magazine are published annually. The articles published in the journal are regulary abstracted in the following academic databases and services: BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine), BrowZine & LibKey (Third Iron), CEEOL (Frankfurt am Main, Germany), CORE (Open University i Jisc), Dimensions (Digital Science), DRJI (Directory of Research Journals Indexing), DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), EBSCOhost (Political Science Complete, Central & Eastern European Academic Source – CEEAS, The Belt and Road Initiative Reference Source, Discovery Service), ERIH PLUS (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences, Norwegian Directorate for Higher Education and Skills), Google Scholar, Hein Online, J-Gate (Informatics India Ltd), Lancaster Index to Defence & International Security Literature (Military Policy Research, Oxford, UK), HRČAK – Portal of Croatian scientific and professional journals (MZOŠ, Srce & HIDD), Primo, ProQuest (Worldwide Political Science Abstracts, Sociological Abstract, Social Services Abstracts Social Science Premium Collection, Summon, Ulrichsweb), RePEc (Research Papers in Economics), ResearchGate, Semantic Scholar (Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence), Unpaywall (OurResearch), WorldCat (OCLC). Texts are published in Croatian and English. Each text has a summary in Croatian and English. The journal does not charge article processing fees. The author (or authors) is the copyright holder and retains publishing rights.
- Peer review: peer review, national peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2000.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: History, Philosophy, Security and Defense Science, Sociology, Political Science, Economics
- Date added to HRČAK: 23.05.2012.
- Rights: International Studies is an open access journal – all content within the journal, in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access, is freely available without charge to the user. Without having to ask for permission from the publisher or the author, users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, link to the full-texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, and remix, transform, or build upon the material as long as they attribute the source in an appropriate manner and do not use the materials for commercial purposes. The journal applies the CC BY-NC 4.0 Creative Commons License.
2023Vol. XXIII. No. 1.
2020Vol. XX No. 1-2
2019Vol. XIX No. 1-2
2018Vol. XVIII No. 1-2
2017Vol. XVII No. 1-2
2000Vol. I No. 1
Visits: 358.813 *