- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 0004-1254 (Tisak)
ISSN 1848-6312 (Online)
Archives of Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology
Institute for Medical Research and Occupational Health
P.O. Box 291, HR-10001 Zagreb, Croatia.
Phone: (+385 1) 4682 500 ext. 517
Fax: (+385 1) 4673 303
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: https://sciendo.com/journal/AIHT
- Publisher: Institute for Medical Research and Occupational Health
Ksaverska cesta 2, HR-10001 Zagreb
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for references
- Guidelines for reviewers
Archives of Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology (abbr. Arh Hig Rada Toksikol) is a single-blinded (occasionally double-blinded) peer-reviewed biomedical scientific quarterly that publishes contributions relevant to all aspects of environmental and occupational health and toxicology. Manuscripts are accepted on the understanding that they are contributed to this journal alone. The journal publishes scientific papers, professional papers, reviews, short communications, case reports, observations, technical papers and letters to the editor. Scientific papers should be written in English, and manuscripts in other categories may be in either Croatian or English. Announcements, book reviews and meeting reports are also accepted, and may be written in Croatian, English or Slovene. The journal is indexed in SCI Expanded, Medline/PubMed, Scopus, Animal Science Database, Biological Sciences (CSA), BIOSIS Previews, GreenFile, INIS, Pollution Abstracts, Veterinary Science Database, Water Resources Abstracts, EBSCO Academic Search Complete, TEMA, TOXLINE, AGRIS, Food Science and Technology Abstracts – FSTA, and Ergonomic Abstracts. Authors are invited to submit their manuscripts to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Archives is a member of COPE - Committee on Publication Ethics. Impact Factor: 2.100; 5-year Impact Factor: 2.600.
- Peer review: peer review, international peer review, scientific and professional papers, single blind review, double
- First year of publication: 1950.
- Frequency (annually): 4
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Psychology, Public Health and Health Care, Basic Medical Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 07.02.2006.
- Rights: Copyright: Institute for Medical Research and Occupational Health, Zagreb, Croatia Parts of the contents such as figures and tables may be reproduced without prior permission, provided reference is made to the source. Annual subscription to the printed version (postage included): Europe Eur 70.00; overseas countries Eur 85,00 Slovenian Society of Toxicology Eur 30.00 Full text articles online available for free.
2012Vol. 63 No. 4
Vol. 63 No. Supplement 3
Vol. 63 No. 3
Vol. 63 No. Supplement 2
Vol. 63 No. 2
Vol. 63 No. Supplement 1
Vol. 63 No. 1
1979Vol. 30 No. 4
Vol. 30 No. Supplement 4
Vol. 30 No. 3
Vol. 30 No. Supplement 3
Vol. 30 No. 2
Vol. 30 No. Supplement 2
Vol. 30 No. 1
Vol. 30 No. Supplement 1
Visits: 4.708.484 *