- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1332-7461 (Tisak)
ISSN 1849-1545 (Online)
- Contact: Institut za turizam, Vrhovec 5, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia. Tel. +385 (0)1 3909 666. Fax. +385 (0)1 3909 667.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.iztzg.hr/en/journal-tourism/aims-and-scope/
- Publisher: Institute for Tourism
Vrhovec 5, 10000 Zagreb
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for references
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Tourism: An International Interdisciplinary Journal is an open-access quarterly journal with over 65 years of tradition in publishing articles that address contemporary tourism issues. As the second oldest tourism journal in the world, regularly published since 1953, Tourism: An International Interdisciplinary Journal welcomes submissions on various aspects of travel and tourism, particularly those taking a critical approach to existing knowledge and dealing with emerging issues in the travel and tourism industry. Articles published in the Journal are intended for both academics and practitioners, and prior to acceptance, each article is reviewed by at least two expert reviewers chosen by one of the editors. The Journal fully adheres to the ethical guidelines for research and publication described in the Guidelines on Good Publication (http://publicationethics.org/resources/guidelines) and Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing (joint statement by COPE, DOAJ, WAME, and OASPA; http://doaj.org/bestpractice). Manuscripts submitted to the Journal can be processed quickly if they are prepared according to the Guide for authors and Guidelines for references. Before submitting to the Journal, prospective contributors should study the guidelines in detail. In case of any other inquiries, which are not covered by the Guide for authors, please contact Josip Mikulić, the Editor-in-Chief, via email@example.com. Articles published in the Journal are listed and abstracted in the following citation bases: •Web of Science Core Collection - ESCI, Clarivate, USA. •SCOPUS, Abstract and Indexing Database, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. •CAB Abstracts and Leisure Tourism Database. •C.I.R.E.T. (Centre International de Recherches et d'Etudes Touristiques), Aix-en-Provence, France. •Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Management and Marketing, Beaumont, Texas, USA. •EBSCO, Electronic Journal Service, Ipswich, Massachusetts, USA. •IBR Online Internationale Bibliographie der Rezensionen geistes- und sozialwissenschaftlicher Literatur, Berlin, Germany. •IBZ Online Internationale Bibliographie der geistes- und sozialwissenschaftlichen Zeitschriftenliteratur, Berlin, Germany. •PsycINFO, Washington, DC, USA. •Social Planning / Policy & Development Abstracts (SOPODA), San Diego, California, USA.
- Peer review: peer review, international peer review, only scientific papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 1953.
- Frequency (annually): 4
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: History, Demography, Education/Rehabilitation Sciences, Pedagogy, Psychology, Sociology, Information and Communication Sciences, Economics, Traffic and Transport Technology, Architecture and Urbanism
- Date added to HRČAK: 18.06.2008.
- Rights: Full text available online.
Visits: 1.268.844 *