Multivariance solutions for designing new levels of coal mines
Keywords:coal mines, mining, multivariance, technological schemes
In this article, variants of technological designing of new mining enterprise levels for obtaining the skills of engineering task execution are considered. The complex approach for the justification of a mine’s parameters is examined. The com- binations of quantitative and qualitative parameters for designing new coal-face and preparation works, transport, ven- tilation, and draining-out of gases, pumping, and mineral deposits while keeping cost reduction in mind for all stages of mining enterprise operations are presented. The obtained results allow us to lay the foundations for optimizing the pa- rameters of the development system and the rational order for the coal reserves, under the changing mining and geo- logical conditions of coal field deposit development. Conclusions regarding the implementation of the multivariance solutions in new coal mine level designing are made on the basis of undertaken investigations. The obtained results with sufficient accuracy in a practical application can be used to determine the development of new coal mine levels.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 authors and journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
In agreeing this form, you certify that:
- You read the ethical codex of the RGN zbornik available at journal web.
- You submitted work is your original work, and has not previously been published and does not include any form of plagiarism.
- You own copyright in the submitted work, and are therefore permitted to assign the licence to publish to RGN zbornik.
- Your submitted work contains no violation of any existing copyright or other third party right or any material of an obscene, libellous or otherwise unlawful nature.
- You have obtained permission for and acknowledged the source of any illustrations, diagrams or other material included in the work of which you are not the copyright owner.
- You have taken due care to ensure the accuracy of the work, and that, to the best of your knowledge, there are no false statements made within it.
- All co-authors of this submitted work are aware of, and in agreement with, the terms of this licence and that the submitted manuscript has been approved by these authors.
You retain copyright in your submitted work, according to journal license policy (CC-BY). By signing this form you agree that RGN zbornik may publish it under the publication licence. In summary the licence allows the following:
Anyone is free:
- To copy, distribute, display, and perform the work.
- To make derivative works.
Under the following conditions:
- The original author must always be given credit.
- The work may not be used for commercial purposes.
- If the work is altered, transformed, or built upon, the resulting work may only be distributed under a licence identical to this one.
Exceptions to the licence
In addition to publishing the work printed under the above licence, RGN zbornik will also enable the work to be visible online.
The journal editorial can change the licence rules anytime but it cannot retroactively restrict author(s) rights.