Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
LETTER TO EDITOR
The submission included supplement file (DOC or e-mail to section editor) with proposal of two potential reviewers that editor(s) could or not accept. Proposal need to have names, degrees, scientific fields, affiliations and e-mails.
Author(s) need to propose also UDC classification (available, e.g., here - http://www.udcsummary.info/php/index.php) of manuscript (in header of template, UDC field).
Originality of work
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (statement given in Letter to editor or has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The text is submitted on journal template available at http://hrcak.srce.hr/rgn-zbornik . Respect all rues ,especially citation style, bolding, caption style, equation formatting and author(s) contribution information.Where available, URLs and/or DOIs for the references have been provided. Enter the proposal of the manuscript Universal Decimal Classification (header of template front page).
Each manuscript started with submission process.Fill all metadata completely, i.e. title, author (list) and affiliation(s), abstract and key words. Keep it (continuously) up to date. The online issues contain metadata.
The text adheres also to other stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Time limits during review rounds
The instructions about time limits for corrections according reviews will be strictly respected.
(a) Generally, the 1st review and correction rounds last 3 weeks each; (b) 2nd and later rounds last 1 week each. For longer terms, reviewers/authors are obligated contact section editor; (c) The final corrections of galley proofs last 2-3 days;
LETTER TO REVIEWERS
is OBLIGATORY part of each subsequent author upload of corrected manuscript. Such manuscript has to have 2 uploaded version - with and without track and changes visible. Letter to reviewers has strict form available in template and need to have point-by-point replies on all reviewer's comments.
1. When manuscript had been submitted author(s) cannot withdraw it (exception is given in point 5), but can suggest Editor-in-Chief to do it due to strong reasons.
2. The same is valid for accepted paper (exception is given in point 6).
3. The author’s list cannot be changed, but main author can propose it during review process when some existing or new, but only one, author made large contribution in improvements. The Editor-in-Chief makes final decisions.
4. In the case of any authorship in dispute, the authors need to give common reports and arguments, and Editor-in-Chief will make final decision about authorship, publication or rejection. The Editor-in-Chief is free to consult some or all authors or listed institution(s), during process.
5. If review process lasts more than 6 months after submission author(s) can withdraw manuscript.
6. If paper, after acceptance, is not published in the next 12 months, author(s) can retract the paper.
To be a communication medium for all concerned with scientific and technical problems dealing with mining, geotechnics and environment protection within those activities.
Petroleum Engineering and Energetics
To be a communication medium for all concerned with scientific and technical problems dealing with petroleum engineering and environment protection within those activities.
To be a communication medium for all concerned with scientific and technical problems dealing with geology and environment protection within those activities.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
In agreeing this form, you certify that:
- You read the ethical codex of the RGN zbornik available at journal web.
- You submitted work is your original work, and has not previously been published and does not include any form of plagiarism.
- You own copyright in the submitted work, and are therefore permitted to assign the licence to publish to RGN zbornik.
- Your submitted work contains no violation of any existing copyright or other third party right or any material of an obscene, libellous or otherwise unlawful nature.
- You have obtained permission for and acknowledged the source of any illustrations, diagrams or other material included in the work of which you are not the copyright owner.
- You have taken due care to ensure the accuracy of the work, and that, to the best of your knowledge, there are no false statements made within it.
- All co-authors of this submitted work are aware of, and in agreement with, the terms of this licence and that the submitted manuscript has been approved by these authors.
You retain copyright in your submitted work, according to journal license policy (CC-BY). Any re-print has to be approved both by author(s) and publisher (editor-in-chief).
By signing this form you agree that RGN zbornik may publish it under the publication licence. In summary the licence allows the following:
Anyone is free:
- To copy, distribute, display, and perform the work.
- To make derivative works.
Under the following conditions:
- The original author must always be given credit.
- The work may not be used for commercial purposes.
- If the work is altered, transformed, or built upon, the resulting work may only be distributed under a licence identical to this one.
Exceptions to the licence
In addition to publishing the work printed under the above licence, RGN zbornik will also enable the work to be visible online.
The journal editorial can change the licence rules anytime but it cannot retroactively restrict author(s) rights.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.