Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Originality of work
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The text is submitted on journal template available at http://hrcak.srce.hr/rgn-zbornik . Where available, URLs and/or DOIs for the references have been provided.
The text adheres also to other stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Time limits during review rounds
If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions about time limits for corrections according reviews will be strictly respected.
(a) Generally, it is expected that not late than 3 weeks after receiveing reviews authors send back imporved manuscript. For longer terms, authors are obligated first contact section editor;
(b) The final corrections after paper is accepted (formal check is template completely respected) last 3 days;
(c) The first review, as well as author correction, round is generally planned to last 3 weeks, but also another rounds last 1 week. Holidays are not counted.
Potential reviewers and Universal Decimal Classification (DO NOT skip)
The submission included supplement file (DOC or e-mail to section editor) with proposal of two potential reviewers that editor(s) could or not accept. Proposal need to have names, degrees, scientific fields, affiliations and e-mails.
Author(s) need to propose also UDC classification (available, e.g., here - http://www.udcsummary.info/php/index.php) of manuscript (in header of template, UDC field).
Each manuscript started with submission process.Fill all metadata completely, especially title, author (list) data and abstract. During review process such data (mostly abstract, but also author's list and title) can be changed.Keep it (continuously) due to review results. The online issue publishes paper information from such paper metadata.
Letter to editor and/or reviewers (DO NOT skip)
When author(s) upload any kind of file (manuscript, supplementary files), in any stage of process, there may not be visible any corrections (track and changes traces, comments). After each review round, author(s) need to also submit "letter to section editor" where they report what they improved, corrected, changed or why not.
1. When manuscript had been submitted author(s) cannot withdraw it (exception is given in point 5), but can suggest Editor-in-Chief to do it due to strong reasons.
2. The same is valid for accepted paper (exception is given in point 6).
3. The author’s list cannot be changed, but main author can propose it during review process when some existing or new, but only one, author made large contribution in improvements. The Editor-in-Chief makes final decisions.
4. In the case of any authorship in dispute, the authors need to give common reports and arguments, and Editor-in-Chief will make final decision about authorship, publication or rejection. The Editor-in-Chief is free to consult some or all authors or listed institution(s), during process.
5. If review process lasts more than 6 months after submission author(s) can withdraw manuscript.
6. If paper, after acceptance, is not published in the next 12 months, author(s) can retract the paper.
Author(s) contribution note
Author(s) contribution: At the end of paper, after references and before (possible) acknowledgment, the author(s) are obligate to present main contribution of each listed co-authors, using 1-2 sentences.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
In agreeing this form, you certify that:
- You read the ethical codex of the RGN zbornik available at journal web.
- You submitted work is your original work, and has not previously been published and does not include any form of plagiarism.
- You own copyright in the submitted work, and are therefore permitted to assign the licence to publish to RGN zbornik.
- Your submitted work contains no violation of any existing copyright or other third party right or any material of an obscene, libellous or otherwise unlawful nature.
- You have obtained permission for and acknowledged the source of any illustrations, diagrams or other material included in the work of which you are not the copyright owner.
- You have taken due care to ensure the accuracy of the work, and that, to the best of your knowledge, there are no false statements made within it.
- All co-authors of this submitted work are aware of, and in agreement with, the terms of this licence and that the submitted manuscript has been approved by these authors.
You retain copyright in your submitted work, according to journal license policy (CC-BY). By signing this form you agree that RGN zbornik may publish it under the publication licence. In summary the licence allows the following:
Anyone is free:
- To copy, distribute, display, and perform the work.
- To make derivative works.
Under the following conditions:
- The original author must always be given credit.
- The work may not be used for commercial purposes.
- If the work is altered, transformed, or built upon, the resulting work may only be distributed under a licence identical to this one.
Exceptions to the licence
In addition to publishing the work printed under the above licence, RGN zbornik will also enable the work to be visible online.
The journal editorial can change the licence rules anytime but it cannot retroactively restrict author(s) rights.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.