Systematic review of research and utilization of shallow geothermal energy in Croatia
Utilization of shallow geothermal energy is well known in several European countries. Even though large parts of Republic of Croatia show significant potential for it use, installation of ground source heat pump systems (heat pump and heat exchangers) is slowly progressing. Therefore, a short overview of so far published research concerning utilization and assessments of shallow geothermal potential for Croatia was done. In Croatia there is no agency or government department in charge of collecting and publishing data concerning installations of heat exchangers. Therefore, a study was done to collect available data of installed closed-loop heat exchangers either from scientific research or from personal contacts with drilling companies. Based on collected data a map was produced that shows general locations of installed heat exchangers. From obtained data of installed heat exchanger length, a first assessment of utilizing shallow geothermal potential in Croatia was given.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 authors and journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
In agreeing this form, you certify that:
- You read the ethical codex of the RGN zbornik available at journal web.
- You submitted work is your original work, and has not previously been published and does not include any form of plagiarism.
- You own copyright in the submitted work, and are therefore permitted to assign the licence to publish to RGN zbornik.
- Your submitted work contains no violation of any existing copyright or other third party right or any material of an obscene, libellous or otherwise unlawful nature.
- You have obtained permission for and acknowledged the source of any illustrations, diagrams or other material included in the work of which you are not the copyright owner.
- You have taken due care to ensure the accuracy of the work, and that, to the best of your knowledge, there are no false statements made within it.
- All co-authors of this submitted work are aware of, and in agreement with, the terms of this licence and that the submitted manuscript has been approved by these authors.
You retain copyright in your submitted work, according to journal license policy (CC-BY). By signing this form you agree that RGN zbornik may publish it under the publication licence. In summary the licence allows the following:
Anyone is free:
- To copy, distribute, display, and perform the work.
- To make derivative works.
Under the following conditions:
- The original author must always be given credit.
- The work may not be used for commercial purposes.
- If the work is altered, transformed, or built upon, the resulting work may only be distributed under a licence identical to this one.
Exceptions to the licence
In addition to publishing the work printed under the above licence, RGN zbornik will also enable the work to be visible online.
The journal editorial can change the licence rules anytime but it cannot retroactively restrict author(s) rights.