Study on the dynamic numerical analysis method for the settlement of flexible pavement
In view of the problems of a single parameter of rock and soil materials, unclear boundary simulation and a simplified dynamic load in the current calculation of pavement settlement, the stochastic finite element-infinite element coupling method was adopted in this study to simulate the roadbed of rock and soil, with a dynamic response analysis and a flex- ible pavement settlement calculation of roadbed were carried out under stochastic dynamic load. Discrete methods and dynamic stochastic finite element formulas for rock and soil random fields were particularly dealt with in this study. The results show that the method to stimulate roadbed is true with high calculation accuracy and strong engineering guiding significance. The displacement of flexible ground at any depth can be obtained by calculating the settlement of flexible pavement with the aid of the Matlab computer program.
Copyright (c) 2019 authors and journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
In agreeing this form, you certify that:
- You read the ethical codex of the RGN zbornik available at journal web.
- You submitted work is your original work, and has not previously been published and does not include any form of plagiarism.
- You own copyright in the submitted work, and are therefore permitted to assign the licence to publish to RGN zbornik.
- Your submitted work contains no violation of any existing copyright or other third party right or any material of an obscene, libellous or otherwise unlawful nature.
- You have obtained permission for and acknowledged the source of any illustrations, diagrams or other material included in the work of which you are not the copyright owner.
- You have taken due care to ensure the accuracy of the work, and that, to the best of your knowledge, there are no false statements made within it.
- All co-authors of this submitted work are aware of, and in agreement with, the terms of this licence and that the submitted manuscript has been approved by these authors.
You retain copyright in your submitted work, according to journal license policy (CC-BY). By signing this form you agree that RGN zbornik may publish it under the publication licence. In summary the licence allows the following:
Anyone is free:
- To copy, distribute, display, and perform the work.
- To make derivative works.
Under the following conditions:
- The original author must always be given credit.
- The work may not be used for commercial purposes.
- If the work is altered, transformed, or built upon, the resulting work may only be distributed under a licence identical to this one.
Exceptions to the licence
In addition to publishing the work printed under the above licence, RGN zbornik will also enable the work to be visible online.
The journal editorial can change the licence rules anytime but it cannot retroactively restrict author(s) rights.