Optimization of the process of efficiency management of the primary kaolin excavation on the curved face of the conditioned area
Keywords:productivity, efficiency management, excavator, fractal dimension, mathematical model, the process of excavation
The influence of primary kaolin moisture on the duration of bucket unloading is proven, and the analytical dependence for the estimation of this ratio in the form of a second-degree polynomial is obtained. Three main technological schemes for different technological conditions substantiate the procedure for evaluating the productivity of the primary kaolin excavation for cases of selective development of curvilinear sections on the basis of the first proposed technological coef- ficient of the contact form, which takes into account the fractal nature of the section’s shape, are suggested in the article. It is first proposed to include the specific time of shifting in the working cycle of backhoe type excavators. The mathe- matical models of the primary kaolin excavation process on the curved face of the conditioned area with a backhoe type excavator for different varieties of the mutual arrangement of the hydraulic excavator and the hauler are developed.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 authors and journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
In agreeing this form, you certify that:
- You read the ethical codex of the RGN zbornik available at journal web.
- You submitted work is your original work, and has not previously been published and does not include any form of plagiarism.
- You own copyright in the submitted work, and are therefore permitted to assign the licence to publish to RGN zbornik.
- Your submitted work contains no violation of any existing copyright or other third party right or any material of an obscene, libellous or otherwise unlawful nature.
- You have obtained permission for and acknowledged the source of any illustrations, diagrams or other material included in the work of which you are not the copyright owner.
- You have taken due care to ensure the accuracy of the work, and that, to the best of your knowledge, there are no false statements made within it.
- All co-authors of this submitted work are aware of, and in agreement with, the terms of this licence and that the submitted manuscript has been approved by these authors.
You retain copyright in your submitted work, according to journal license policy (CC-BY). By signing this form you agree that RGN zbornik may publish it under the publication licence. In summary the licence allows the following:
Anyone is free:
- To copy, distribute, display, and perform the work.
- To make derivative works.
Under the following conditions:
- The original author must always be given credit.
- The work may not be used for commercial purposes.
- If the work is altered, transformed, or built upon, the resulting work may only be distributed under a licence identical to this one.
Exceptions to the licence
In addition to publishing the work printed under the above licence, RGN zbornik will also enable the work to be visible online.
The journal editorial can change the licence rules anytime but it cannot retroactively restrict author(s) rights.