- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1848-0225 (Tisak)
ISSN 1848-9931 (Online)
UDK: UDC 519.8 (063)
- Contact: Hrvatsko društvo za operacijska istraživanja (Mario Jadrić i Blanka Škrabić Perić, Editors-in-Chief), Tel. +385-(0)21 430 600 Fax.+385-(0)21 430 701.
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: https://hrcak.srce.hr/ojs/index.php/crorr/issue/archive
- Publisher: Hrvatsko društvo za operacijska istraživanja
Trg J. F. Kennedyja 6, Zagreb
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Croatian Operational Research Review (CRORR) is the scientific journal which publishes original scientific papers in the area of operational research and related areas. The scope of the journal covers the following subject areas: linear and non-linear programming, integer programing, combinatorial and discrete optimization, multi-objective programming, stohastic models and optimization, scheduling, macroeconomics, economic theory, game theory, statistics and econometrics, marketing and data analysis, information and decision support systems, banking, finance, insurance, environment, energy, health, datamining and machine learning, fuzzy systems, control theory, simulation, practical OR and applications. The audience includes both researchers and practitioners from the area of operations research, applied mathematics, statistics, econometrics, intelligent methods, simulation, and other areas included in the above list of topics. The journal has an international board of editors, consisting of more than 30 editors – university professors from Croatia, Slovenia, USA, Italy, Germany, Austria and other coutries. The journal publishes original scientific papers accepted by at least two reviewers and the editors. The manuscripts undergo through a double-blinded review process. Abstracting / Indexing The journal is indexed in databases: Current Index to Statistics, Current Mathematical Publications, Mathematical Reviews (MathSciNet), EconLit, EBSCO host, Genamics Journal Seek database, Hrcak, INSPEC, ProQuest, SCOPUS, Zentralblatt fuer Mathematik/Mathematics Abstract, MATH on STN International (CompactMath), Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), Web of Science Emerging Sources Citation Index (WoS ESCI).
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, all papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2010.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Demography, Information and Communication Sciences, Economics, Computing, Mathematics
- Date added to HRČAK: 24.10.2012.
- Rights: Full text of the journal papers can be freely used for personal or educational purposes by acknowledging authorship rights of the authors and the publisher. The journal is licenced to the public under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial 4.0 International Licence. Open Access Statement Croatian Operational Research Review is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.The journal has an open access to full text of all papers through our Open Journal System and the Hrcak digital repository. Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement Our Publication ethics and malpractice statement is based on Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors. It is available at the web page of the journal: http://hdoi.hr/crorr-journal/publication-ethics.
2022Vol. 13 No. 1
2013Vol. 4 No. 1
2012Vol. 3 No. 1
2011Vol. 2 No. 1
2010Vol. 1 No. 1