- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 0417-4046 (Tisak)
ISSN 2459-7694 (Online)
Arheološki muzej Zadar
Trg opatice Čike 1
23000 Zadar, Hrvatska/Croatia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publisher: Arheološki muzej u Zadru
Trg opatice Čike 1, 23000 Zadar, Hrvatska
- Guidelines for authors
Diadora, journal of the Archaeological Museum Zadar is a yearly periodical which has continually been published since 1960. It features scientific papers and reviews, professional papers, preliminary reports and other texts covering fields of archaeology, history and art history. Diadora publishes works by the professional staff of the Museum as well as professionals from other institutions from Croatia and abroad. The journal is published bilingual since issue 23(2009), the texts being in Croatian and English language with the intention of introducing Croatian archaeological heritage to the overall archaeological public.
- Peer review: peer review, national peer review, all papers, single blind review, double
- First year of publication: 1960.
- Frequency (annually): 1
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Archeology, History of Art, History
- Date added to HRČAK: 17.06.2015.
- Rights: Full-text journal articles may be used for personal or educational purposes, rescpective of the copy-rights of authors and the publisher.