- Status in HRČAK: active
- ISSN 2787-4761 (Online)
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://hczz.ozs.unist.hr
- Publisher: Sveučilište u Splitu, Sveučilišni odjel zdravstvenih studija
Ruđera Boškovića 35
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for reviewers
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
The Croatian Journal of Health Sciences publishes original articles, review articles, theoretical and methodological scientific and professional articles from all fields of health sciences as well as case reports, brief reports, clinical and laboratory observations, commentaries, and letters to the editor. The journal covers the areas of Biomedicine and Health, Basic Medical Sciences, Clinical Medical Sciences, Public Health and Health Care; Chemistry, Biology, Psychology, Educational and Rehabilitation Sciences, Kinesiology, Social activities, Integrative bioethics (natural, technical, biomedicine and health, biotechnical, social, and human sciences).
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, only scientific papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2021.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Chemistry, Biology, Biomedicine and Healthcare, Basic Medical Sciences, Clinical Medical Sciences, Public Health and Health Care, Psychology, Education/Rehabilitation Sciences, Kinesiology, Social Activities, Integrative Bioethics (Natural, Technical, Biomedical and Healthcare, Social and Humanistic Sciences)
- Date added to HRČAK: 19.05.2021.
- Rights: The Croatian Journal of Health Sciences will be published on a bi-annual basis on its website under the Diamond / Platinum Open Access model, which means free access to readers and free publication for authors. The Journal uses the OJS / PKP platform for publishing and workflow. The copyright of all material published is vested in the Croatian Journal of Health Sciences. Articles are available to read, download and share from the time of publication under the terms of the Creative Commons License Attribution (CC BY) license.