Hyla : Herpetological bulletin
- Status in HRČAK: stopped issuing on HRČAK
ISSN 1848-2007 (Tisak)
Adress: Lipovac I br.7,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.hhdhyla.hr/index.php/en/preuzimanje
- Publisher: Hrvatsko herpetološko društvo Hyla
I. Breznička 5a, HR-10 000 Zagreb
- Guidelines for authors
"HYLA herpetological bulletin" is expert and scientific open access journal published by Croatian Herpetological Society Hyla. Journal publishes contributions to the field of herpetology from wider area of south-east Europe. Official language is English and Croatian. Journal and its content is full open access and all data is free for copy, distribution and use. We hereby invite everybody interested in herpetology to send us your manuscripts for publication, especially contributions of local significance that would otherwise stay unpublished.
- Peer review: peer review, international peer review, all papers, single blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2011.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Biology, Natural Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 23.01.2014.
- Rights: HYLA is internationally peer reviewed open access journal. We publish peer reviewed scientific manuscripts WITHOUT ANY charge to the authors and complete issues are available online without reader charge. Editorial board: We are currently in the process of electing a new editorial board. CHS Hyla is a signatory of Budapest Open Access Initiative http://www.budapestopenaccessinitiative.org/. Covered in: DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals) Index Copernicus International Licences: All material published in HYLA - Herpetological bulletin is protected under CC BY-ND 4.0 Licence (Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/4.0/) meaning: copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially but with reference to the authors. But no changes to the material can be made.