- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1330-0067 (Tisak)
ISSN 1848-7793 (Online)
CODEN: IORME 7
Hrvatsko komunikološko društvo
Jurišićeva 5/I, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Tel: +385-(0)1- 2371-080 kućni 215
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publisher: Hrvatsko komunikološko društvo
Jurišićeva 5/I, 10000 Zagreb
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for reviewers
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
INFORMATOLOGIA is scientific journal which is dealing with general and specific problems in scientific field of Information Science. INFORMATOLOGIA publishes scientific and professional papers in Social and Humanities sciences, scientific field of information and communication sciences, which are refering to theory, technology and praxis of information and communication, education, communication science, journalism, public relations, media and visual communication, organisation and translotology, philosophy, sociology, art sciences and papers from related scientific fields. INFORMATOLOGIA is beeing published over thirty years and it gathers prominent experts in field of Information and Communication Science. The journal is published four times a year and it publishes scientific papers (Original Scientific Papers, Preliminary Communication, Author Reviews, Conference Papers), as well as proffesional papers, short notes, and so-called INFORMATOLOGIA Separati Speciale. The journal is archived in National and University Library.
- Peer review: peer review, national peer review, only scientific papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 1969.
- Frequency (annually): 4
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Information and Communication Sciences, Social Sciences, Economics, Law, Political Science, Sociology, Interdisciplinary Social Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 13.02.2007.
- Rights: Journal INFORMATOLOGIA is an Open Access journal. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, redistribute, print, search and link to material, and alter, transform, or build upon the material, or use them for any other lawful purpose as long as they attribute the source in an appropriate manner according to the CC BY-NC licence. Authors retain the copyright for articles published in the journal, but by their consent to publication they give the journal the right of first publication in printed and electronic format. The papers published in INFORMATOLOGIA can be deposited and self-archived in the institutional and thematic repositories providing the link to the journal's web pages on HRČAK. Journal does not charge article processing charges (APC).
2022Vol. 55 No. 1-2