- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1849-8361 (Tisak)
ISSN 2459-5640 (Online)
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.24141/1
Mlinarska cesta 38, 10 000 Zagreb, Hrvatska
Uredništvo Časopisa za primijenjene zdravstvene znanosti
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://jahs.eu/hr/
- Publisher: Zdravstveno veleučilište
Mlinarska cesta 38, Zagreb, Hrvatska
- Guidelines for authors
Journal of Applied Health Sciences publishes original research, theoretical and methodological scientific and professional papers from all areas of health sciences. In order to ensure high quality, all papers will be peer reviewed by prominent experts in a given area. The journal will be published on a bi-annual basis. The papers can be published both in Croatian, with the additional summary in English, or in the English language, with the summary in Croatian. The journal will be concurrently published in print and digital form and all accepted articles will be freely available to scientific, professional and research community on the journal’s website.
- Peer review: peer review, national peer review, all papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2015.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Chemistry, Biology, Basic Medical Sciences, Clinical Medical Sciences, Public Health and Health Care, Economics, Sociology, Psychology, Education/Rehabilitation Sciences, Kinesiology, Social Activities, Philosophy, Integrative Bioethics (Natural, Technical, Biomedical and Healthcare, Social and Humanistic Sciences)
- Date added to HRČAK: 06.07.2016.