The Journal of Philosophical Economics : Reflections on Economic and Social Issues
- Status in HRČAK: stopped issuing on HRČAK
ISSN 1843-2298 (Tisak)
ISSN 1844-8208 (Online)
The Journal of Philosophical Economics
Bucharest University of Economic Studies
Piata Romana 6
010374 Bucuresti, Romania
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.jpe.ro/?id=b1
- Publisher: Rosetti International Publishing House
Str. Ion Brezoianu 9, ap. 6 Bucharest 050022, Romania
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for references
The Journal of Philosophical Economics is an inter-disciplinary journal that publishes high quality and theoretically innovative articles. The Journal is committed to deepening the theoretical understanding of conceptual, methodological and substantive debates on economics and its social ramifications. We therefore invite submissions from economists, economic historians, sociologists, political scientists, political economists and economic anthropologists. The Journal is published by Bucharest University of Economic Studies. The journal publishes papers in English, but German and French may also be accepted as languages of publication. The published articles are regularly abstracted in: Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) Scopus CSA Worldwide Political Science Abstracts EBSCOhost EconLit ProQuest HRČAK – Portal znanstvenih časopisa Republike Hrvatske.
- Peer review: peer review, international peer review, only scientific papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2007.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Philosophy, Sociology, Political Science, Economics
- Date added to HRČAK: 12.04.2016.
- Rights: Integral texts of the journal can be freely used for personal and educational purpose with full respect to the copyrights of authors and publisher.