- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1849-5249 (Tisak)
ISSN 1849-3858 (Online)
- Contact: izv.prof.dr.sc. Tomislav Lauc dr.med.dent., Varšavska 7, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.sejodr.org
- Publisher: Hrvatsko Društvo Ortodonata HLZ, Dentitio d.o.o.
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for references
- Guidelines for reviewers
The scope of the South European Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Research (SEJODR) is to promote research in orthodontics, paediatric dentistry, TMJ science, craniofacial and dental anthropology, 3D diagnostics, cranial and dental morphometrics, oral biology and genetics, oral public health and other fields of basic dentofacial research in South European countries. SEJODR is the official journal of Croatian Society of Orthodontics CMA (Hrvatsko Društvo Ortodonata HLZ).
- Peer review: peer review, international peer review, all papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2014.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Dental Medicine
- Date added to HRČAK: 30.06.2014.
- Rights: SEJODR has excellence and innovative approach to publishing open access (define by BOAI definition of open access), providing free access for readers without publishing charges for authors. The Authors retain copyright in their manuscript but grant to the South European Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Research an exclusive license to publish the work and to sub-license such rights and exploit all subsidiary rights to ensure maximum visibility of the articles. The license is granted for the full term of copyright. The license will become valid upon publication of the article in the Journal (if the article is rejected all rights revert to the authors). The authors also affirm their agreement that the article will be published under a Creative Commons Non-Commercial and Non-Derivative license: this means that readers may download and use the article without requesting permission so long as their use of the article is for non-commercial reasons, is not used to make derivative works, and the authorship of the article is, at all time, fully accredited.