Vinodolski zbornik : godišnjak za gospodarstvo-turizam, povijesnu i kulturnu baštinu, ekologiju i promicanje ljudskog stvaralaštva
- Status in HRČAK: stopped issuing on HRČAK
ISSN 0351-5516 (Tisak)
UDK: 908(497.5 Vinodol)
Centar za kulturu "Dr. Ivan Kostrenčić" Crikvenica. Trg Stjepana Radića 3/III, 51 260 Crikvenica
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publisher: Centar za kulturu "Dr. Ivan Kostrenčić" Crikvenica
Trg Stjepana Radića 3, Crikvenica; Hrvatska
- Upute za autore
- Upute za reference
- Upute recenzentima
- Dokument o izdavačkoj etici i znanstvenoj čestitosti
Vinodolski zbornik is the only periodical publication that thematically covers a wider area of Vinodol, as a historical and cultural entities and in one way a cradle of Croatianhood how Branko Fučić used to call it. Today, almost a century after Emilije Laszowski and its famous and stimulating book Gorski Kotar and Vinodol - Vinodol is still terra incognita, insufficiently explored and largely unknown. Vinodolski zbornik is conceived as a driving force and initiator of future research of many aspects of life in Vinodol, for the benefit of science and wider audience, especially young people, but also for the future development of Vinodol cultural space. Vinodolski zbornik contains scientific and professional papers covering a wide range of topics in the field of economy, tourism, history, archeology and linguistics and also cultural heritage.
- Peer review: peer review, national peer review, only scientific papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 1977.
- Frequency (annually): 1
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Ethnology and Anthropology, Archeology, History, Philology, Humanistic Sciences, Economics, Social Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 22.07.2015.
- Rights: The full text of the journal can be used for personal or educational purposes while respecting the copyrights of authors and publishers. Printed editions can be bought via website www.kultura-crikvenica.hr.