hrcak mascot   Srce   HID

Izvorni znanstveni članak

Early Christian Phase of the Arch Parish Complex of St Asel at Nin

Marija Kolega   ORCID icon orcid.org/0000-0001-6540-0724 ; Department of History of Art, University of Zadar, Croatia

Puni tekst: hrvatski, pdf (2 MB) str. 15-28 preuzimanja: 822* citiraj
APA 6th Edition
Kolega, M. (2014). Ranokršćanski sloj arhitekture u Nadžupnom kompleksu Sv. Asela u Ninu. Ars Adriatica, (4), 15-28. Preuzeto s https://hrcak.srce.hr/130703
MLA 8th Edition
Kolega, Marija. "Ranokršćanski sloj arhitekture u Nadžupnom kompleksu Sv. Asela u Ninu." Ars Adriatica, vol. , br. 4, 2014, str. 15-28. https://hrcak.srce.hr/130703. Citirano 28.11.2020.
Chicago 17th Edition
Kolega, Marija. "Ranokršćanski sloj arhitekture u Nadžupnom kompleksu Sv. Asela u Ninu." Ars Adriatica , br. 4 (2014): 15-28. https://hrcak.srce.hr/130703
Harvard
Kolega, M. (2014). 'Ranokršćanski sloj arhitekture u Nadžupnom kompleksu Sv. Asela u Ninu', Ars Adriatica, (4), str. 15-28. Preuzeto s: https://hrcak.srce.hr/130703 (Datum pristupa: 28.11.2020.)
Vancouver
Kolega M. Ranokršćanski sloj arhitekture u Nadžupnom kompleksu Sv. Asela u Ninu. Ars Adriatica [Internet]. 2014 [pristupljeno 28.11.2020.];(4):15-28. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/130703
IEEE
M. Kolega, "Ranokršćanski sloj arhitekture u Nadžupnom kompleksu Sv. Asela u Ninu", Ars Adriatica, vol., br. 4, str. 15-28, 2014. [Online]. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/130703. [Citirano: 28.11.2020.]

Sažetak
Archaeological excavations in the complex of the
Arch Parish Church of St Asel discovered an entire
early Christian complex consisting of a north singlecell
church and, to its south, a group of baptismal
buildings which was soon transformed into a
longitudinal building with an eastern apse. A number
of remodelling interventions between the sixth and the
eighth century confirm that the early Christian church
and its baptistery survived the turbulent centuries of
the Migration Period. The next major building phase
was identified during the conservation works carried
out on the church walls and there is no doubt that it
occurred at the turn of the ninth century when the
church became the cathedral of the Croatian bishop.
Both churches, the north and the south, were provided
with new stone furnishings while the baptismal font was
altered so as to conform to the liturgical changes which
were introduced into the baptismal rite. Archaeological
evidence has demonstrated that the font remained in
use until the sixteenth century when the apse of the
south church was destroyed to make way for the chapel
of Our Lady of Zečevo (1510-1530). The buildings to
the south suffered a major destruction in 1780 when the
Lady chapel was extended at the expense of its north
wall which was torn down and the southern structure
was cut in half.

Ključne riječi
Nin; Church of St Asel; early Christian church; baptismal complex; chapel of Our Lady of Zečevo

Hrčak ID: 130703

URI
https://hrcak.srce.hr/130703

[hrvatski]

Posjeta: 1.171 *