APA 6th Edition Radić, D. (2015). Trogirska tradicijska brodogradnja. Ethnologica Dalmatica, (22), 149-196. Preuzeto s https://hrcak.srce.hr/137868
MLA 8th Edition Radić, Danka. "Trogirska tradicijska brodogradnja." Ethnologica Dalmatica, vol. , br. 22, 2015, str. 149-196. https://hrcak.srce.hr/137868. Citirano 24.06.2021.
Chicago 17th Edition Radić, Danka. "Trogirska tradicijska brodogradnja." Ethnologica Dalmatica , br. 22 (2015): 149-196. https://hrcak.srce.hr/137868
Harvard Radić, D. (2015). 'Trogirska tradicijska brodogradnja', Ethnologica Dalmatica, (22), str. 149-196. Preuzeto s: https://hrcak.srce.hr/137868 (Datum pristupa: 24.06.2021.)
Vancouver Radić D. Trogirska tradicijska brodogradnja. Ethnologica Dalmatica [Internet]. 2015 [pristupljeno 24.06.2021.];(22):149-196. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/137868
IEEE D. Radić, "Trogirska tradicijska brodogradnja", Ethnologica Dalmatica, vol., br. 22, str. 149-196, 2015. [Online]. Dostupno na: https://hrcak.srce.hr/137868. [Citirano: 24.06.2021.]
Sažetak Shipbuilding in Trogir has a long tradition. It probably dates from the foundation of Trogir. The documents from the preserved archival materials from the 13th century mention the names of numerous craftsmen including the shipbuilders from Trogir (kalafati): Draggina, Tholan, Dessa and Gervazije. The ships from Trogir, such as ‘‘ Sv. Ivan’’ and ‘‘ Sv. Franjo’’, are also named in the documents. In 1318 it was decided that the arsenal for communal galleys would be built in the place of the cemetery of the monastery of St John the Baptist. The historian from Trogir Ivan Lucio wrote that on the coast there were two shipyards, or the places where the boats were beached on the low coast. One of these shipyards was located near the church of St Dominic and the other near the church of St Nicholas. In 1417 shortly before the fall of Trogir under Venetian administration, the Hungarian and Croatian king Sigismund had a new, more spacious arsenal built on the west side outside the city, in the area called Konacvine (today’s cemetery in Seget Donji).
In more recent times the shipyards were situated on the coast and behind the fortress Kamerlengo. There were several shipyards in Trogir during the 18th and 19th century. These are the shipyards owned by the family Pjerotić, Cindro, Lubin, Paladini and one communal. The most significant was the shipyard Košćina mentioned since the 16th century then Katalinić, Petrić and Strojan.
The period of the intensive development of shipbuilding industry in Trogir began in the early 20th century. The shipyards: Košćina, Katalinić, Petrić, Russo and Strojan were active on the island of Čiovo. However, after the Second World War small shipyards in Trogir were decaying and on the foundations of Strojan, the largest shipyard in Trogir which was confiscated, was established a new shipyard (‘‘Mosor’’, ‘‘Jozo Lozovina-Mosor’’, ‘‘Brodotrogir’’). The preserved documents concerning the nationalization of the property of the shipyard Strojan, which I have presented in this paper, are interesting from several aspects, especially for the history of the Croatian maritime and shipbuilding terminology for some items.