- Status in HRČAK: active
- ISSN 1848-7718 (Online)
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.5599/admet
International Association of Physical Chemists, S. Alića 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
tel. +385 1 3733570
fax. +385 1 3733640
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://pub.iapchem.org/ojs/index.php/admet
- Publisher: International Association of Physical Chemists
S. Alića 4, Zagreb
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for reviewers
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
ADMET & DMPK is an international, peer reviewed open-access Journal aiming for rapid dissemination of orginal research articles, review papers and comments in the broad areas of absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion, toxicology and pharmacokinetics of drugs. The emphasis is on rapid publishing of articles of high scientific quality and make them freely available to researchers worldwide.
- Peer review: peer review, international peer review, all papers, single blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2013.
- Frequency (annually): 4
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Pharmacy, Basic Medical Sciences, Biomedicine and Healthcare, Interdisciplinary Technical Sciences, Basic Technical Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Biology, Chemistry
- Date added to HRČAK: 26.02.2013.
- Rights: ADMET and DMPK publishes articles under the Creative Commons Attribution License. This means that all articles published by ADMET and DMPK, including data, graphics tables and supplement materials, can be reused by other autors, linked on websites, crawled by search engines, or reused by blogs... , free of charge under the sole condition of proper accreditation of the source and the original Publisher. ADMET and DMPK believes that open access publishing can foster the exchange of research results amongst electrochemists world-wide, including from developing countries, as well as to an interested general public. We believe that open access is an enriching part of the science communication that could and should co-exist with all other forms of communication and publication.
Visits: 384.120 *