- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1849-2339 (Tisak)
ISSN 2459-5160 (Online)
Katedra za hrvatsku književnost Odsjeka za hrvatski jezik i književnost Filozofskoga fakulteta u Osijeku, L. Jägera 9, 31 000 Osijek
Tel. +385-(0) 31 211 400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.ffos.unios.hr/anafora
- Publisher: Faculty of Philosophy in Osijek
Lorenza Jaegera 9, 31000 Osijek
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for reviewers
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Anafora is an international double blind peer-review academic journal published by the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Osijek. The journal addresses a broad range of topics in the field of literature and related areas within humanities and social sciences. It welcomes submissions of original research articles, review articles, state-of-the-art articles, preliminary communications, and book reviews that focus on thematic topics, as well as general section contributions such as case reports and commentaries addressing literary and academic concerns. The journal seeks to advance the development of research in literature by addressing diverse literary and interdisciplinary perspectives and promoting high-quality scientific work. The primary editorial goal of the journal is to create a forum for scholars and professionals from Croatia and abroad that will foster a dialogue in the fields of literature and related disciplines and provide a common ground for productive knowledge exchange. The journal is intended for scholars and students, as well as the broader academic, cultural, and social community. It accepts manuscripts in Croatian, Polish, Hungarian, English, and German. The journal shares a common HRCAK platform for archiving of Croatian Open Access journals, managed by the University Computing Centre SRCE. It is also archived in in Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL), Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), EBSCO Host – Humanities Source Ultimate, and MLA International Bibliography. The journal is indexed in: Erih Plus, Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL), Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), MLA International Bibliography, MLA Directory of Periodicals, EBSCO Host (Humanities Source Ultimate), Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index), and Google Scholar.
- Peer review: peer review, equally national and international peer review, scientific and professional papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2014.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Literature, Humanistic Sciences, Social Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 13.03.2014.
- Rights: Anafora provides open access to all its content to support greater global exchange of knowledge. Articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the full texts of the journal's articles and allows readers to use them for any other lawful purpose, without the author's and the publisher's permission, provided that the original work is properly cited. All journal content is freely available (open access); authors retain copyright.
2023Vol. X No. 1
Visits: 425.108 *