- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 1330-1136 (Tisak)
ISSN 1846-3908 (Online)
CIT Editorial Office
University of Zagreb
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://cit.fer.hr/index.php/CIT/index
- Publisher: University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing
Unska 3, 10000 Zagreb, Hrvatska
- Guidelines for authors
- Guidelines for reviewers
CIT. Journal of Computing and Information Technology is an international peer-reviewed journal covering the area of computing and information technology, i.e. computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, information systems, and information technology. CIT endeavors to publish stimulating accounts of original scientific work, primarily including research papers on both theoretical and practical issues, as well as case studies describing the application and critical evaluation of theory.
- Peer review: peer review, international peer review, only scientific papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 1993.
- Frequency (annually): 4
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Computing, Technical Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 04.05.2006.
2022Vol. 30 No. 1
Visits: 1.277.446 *