- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 2718-4978 (Tisak)
doc. dr. sc. Damira Đukec, prof. v.š.
Međimursko veleučilište u Čakovcu
Bana Josipa Jelačića 22A
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: https://www.crdj.eu/
- Publisher: Međimursko veleučilište u Čakovcu
Bana Jelačića 22a
- Guidelines for authors
„Croatian Regional Development Journal” (CRDJ) is a multidisciplinary scientific journal. The journal aims at encouraging regional development through multidisciplinary and innovative research approach in the area of sustainable development, ecology, construction, mechanical engineering, computer science, information and communication sciences and economics. „CRDJ” has a special focus on theoretical and empirical research of new technology as a foundation of regional development. In addition to multidisciplinary research, „CRDJ” publishes papers in the fields of technical, natural, social and human sciences. The journal publishes for decision makers in private and public sector, scientists and experts. The journal combines advances and knowledge of different fields aiming to promote social and economic development. Special attention is paid to social, ecological, ethical and managerial aspects of regional development research. In this respect, the CRDJ journal fosters the exchange of ideas, experience and knowledge between regions, in particular in transition countries. Papers submitted for publication should be original theoretical and practical papers. The journal also publishes case studies showing innovative solutions in practice and critical reviews of theory. Papers in both Croatian and English languages are published. The journal is published twice a year. Croatian Regional Development Journal is covered by the following services: Baidu Scholar CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure) CNPIEC - cnpLINKer EBSCO Discovery Service Google Scholar J-Gate KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders) MyScienceWork Naver Academic Naviga (Softweco) Primo Central (ExLibris) ReadCube Semantic Scholar Summon (ProQuest) TDOne (TDNet) WanFang Data WorldCat (OCLC) Authors should submit their papers online via the Journal’s online submission system http://journal.sdewes.org/crdj. Article submission to the journal and its publishing is free of charge. If you have any questions about the online submission process, contact the Editorial Office by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We promote integrity in research publication so we support and advocate usage of COPE (https://publicationethics.org/) comprehensive guidelines and advice for our editors, and authors. Each manuscript goes through an initial check by the editor to establish if it is scientifically sound. If the paper meets the initial requirements it is sent to at least two independent reviewers for blind peer review. After the consultation with the relevant members of the Editorial Board, taking into account reviewer’s recommendations, the editor decides whether the paper will be accepted as is, revised or rejected.
- Peer review: peer review, national peer review, all papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2020.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Humanistic Sciences, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Technical Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 02.02.2021.
- Rights: Open Access License This journal provides immediate open access to its content under the Creative Commons BY NC ND 4.0 license. Authors who publish with this journal retain all copyrights and agree to the terms of the above-mentioned CC BY NC ND 4.0 license. Open Access Statement The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.