- Status in HRČAK: active
ISSN 2718-4978 (Tisak)
doc. dr. sc. Damira Đukec, prof. v.š.
Međimursko veleučilište u Čakovcu
Bana Josipa Jelačića 22A
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: https://www.crdj.eu/
- Publisher: Međimursko veleučilište u Čakovcu
Bana Jelačića 22a
- Guidelines for authors
Croatian Regional Development Journal (CRDJ) is a multidisciplinary scientific journal. The journal aims to encourage regional development through a multidisciplinary and innovative research approach in sustainable development, ecology, construction, mechanical engineering, computer science, information and communication sciences and economics. The journal publishes for decision-makers in the private and public sectors, scientists and experts. The journal combines advances and knowledge of different fields aiming to promote social and economic development. Special attention is paid to regional development research's social, ecological, ethical, and managerial aspects. In this respect, the CRDJ journal fosters the exchange of ideas, experience and knowledge between regions, particularly in transition countries. Papers submitted for publication should be original theoretical and practical papers. The journal also publishes case studies showing innovative solutions in practice and critical theory reviews. Papers in both Croatian and English languages are published. The journal is published twice a year. The following services cover Croatian Regional Development Journal: ERIH+, Baidu Scholar, CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), CNPIEC - cnpLINKer, EBSCO Discovery Service, Google Scholar, J-Gate, KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders), MyScienceWork, Naver Academic, Naviga (Softweco), Primo Central (ExLibris), ReadCube, Semantic Scholar, Summon (ProQuest), TDOne (TDNet), WanFang Data, WorldCat (OCLC). The Croatian Ministry of Science and Education financially supports the journal CRDJ.
- Peer review: peer review, national peer review, all papers, double blind review, double
- First year of publication: 2020.
- Frequency (annually): 2
- Scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Humanistic Sciences, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Technical Sciences
- Date added to HRČAK: 02.02.2021.
- Rights: Open Access License This journal provides immediate open access to its content under the Creative Commons BY NC ND 4.0 license. Authors who publish with this journal retain all copyrights and agree to the terms of the above-mentioned CC BY NC ND 4.0 license. Open Access Statement The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.